Hey newbies, please stop playing just the intro to songs, learn the WHOLE song..i can see not being able to tackle the solo but at least learn the verses, chorus and bridge..

Its gay to just play the intro to crazy train and then stop when the verse kicks in...
its gay to say wait...wait... i can do this.... while you fumble parts of the song...
and dont play in front of family friends and def not your girlfriend until your better on guitar...its torture for them to listen to...

good luck, most people quit when something gets hard...and alot of guitars wind up has dust collecting wall ornaments..
hey people who are new to apostrophes, please don't post on forums until you've got a good grasp of them, it's torture to read

oh and also casual homophobia is not cool
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
you missed the point, im not telling anyone what to play im advising them to play the whole song, and and to judge my posts, why dont you start a new thread and i will critique yours...
Quote by 260bpm
you missed the point, im not telling anyone what to play im advising them to play the whole song, and and to judge my posts, why dont you start a new thread and i will critique yours...

You failed to accurately present your point. You were telling people what to play. Your word choice shows a command rather than a piece of advice.

By the way, it was bad advice.
thanks, baldy and your advise would be? to just learn parts and pieces of dozens of songs, never finishing one?
I'm a little shocked and saddened to see someone who according to their profile is 43/44 years old saying such utter stupid shit. I also question your age considering your over-use of the word gay and generally juvenile persona.
I was trying to speak the language of someone younger, this advice is what i was taught years ago and one i still follow, new players are bombarded w licks and books and tabs and jump from one thing to the next on guitar. I was simply stating to learn one thing through and then move on. I read things on here i dont agree w but i dont attack the thread starters age, grammer, but i felt attacked so i lowered myself to a juvenile level has you say.

I see there are plenty of assholes on here of all ages...i cant wait until your 43, 44 and i hope you are judged
Quote by 260bpm

hey if you make a thread criticising others i think that makes you fair game
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
OP, your first song you learned, you learned the entire song, perfectly before even attempting to play anything else?

It's human nature to learn the intros to multiple songs first, because it's a "reward" system. You feel good when you can sit there and people can recognize multiple songs, instead of listening to you play 1 song perfectly.

Let's face it. People who don't play, don't want to sit and listen to the same riff being played over and over, but will "reward" you with praise for playing something they know.
Well that escalated quickly...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com