So now I'm learning Welcome To The Jungle by GnR. Thing is, though, I have no idea what to learn afterwards. I'd appreciate it if y' all chimed in with songs to expand my repertoire (and hopefully, my skills). If possible, suggest both songs more suitable for acoustic guitar and more rockin', distorted tunes for the electric > : D

Thanks in advance!
Yamaha F310P "Bella"
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Goldtop "Chrysa"
Fender Standard Stratocaster "Michelle"
Fender Classic Series 70s Stratocaster "Nefertiti"

Marshall DSL15C
BIAS FX & AMP
Line 6 POD X3

Dunlop Stubby 3.0mm picks
D'Addario strings
Quote by captainsnazz

WTF bro... I'm being serious here
Yamaha F310P "Bella"

Marshall DSL15C
BIAS FX & AMP
Line 6 POD X3

Dunlop Stubby 3.0mm picks
D'Addario strings
Careful guys. He's a n00b. We have to be nice to him or he'll flee and never return.

Serious post:

Drive - Incubus
Take the Power Back - RATM
Snow- RHCP
Paranoid - Black Sabbath
When I Come Around - Green Day
Savior - Rise Against
Try Honesty - Billy Talent
Santa Monica - Theory of a Deadman
When the Sun Goes Down - Arctic Monkeys.

Good luck OP. Viva Gyros and Souvlaki.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 1, 2014,
you should learn some brent mason tunes since that would expand your repertoire to include things beyond cliched dad rock you can also have cliched pop country tunes
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
blimey Axel you're on a roll today
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Three buddies die in a car crash, and they go to heaven to an orientation.They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."
Quote by eufafiy
Three buddies die in a car crash, and they go to heaven to an orientation.They are all asked, "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning upon you, what would you like to hear them say about you? The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor of my time, and a great family man."The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made a huge difference in our children of tomorrow."
DON'T LEAVE ME IN SUSPENSE!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Also yeah, idk. Learn some stuff from Avenged Sevenfold or Rise Against or something.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by eufafiy

Was this a joke? Cause if it is, its going way over my head.
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Was this a joke? Cause if it is, its going way over my head.

purchase fut coins from the ea store to find out ! ! !

Quote by CostasNoir
WTF bro... I'm being serious here

rule of thumb since you're new to the pit. snazz is always joking, but he's still always right
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by eufafiy

to be continued... ?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by Philip_pepper
Viva Gyros and Souvlaki.

Yeah, they're the s**t...
Yamaha F310P "Bella"

Marshall DSL15C
BIAS FX & AMP