2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
^

^^ Don't quote me, but i'm guessing since they have handwritten stuff on the back, they're not mass-produced pickups. I could well be wrong, though. Anyone think of any pickup manufacturer with the intials "NS"? I'm drawing a blank unfortunately (it could also be the pickup model initials).
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?

Quote by Dave_Mc
^

^^ Don't quote me, but i'm guessing since they have handwritten stuff on the back, they're not mass-produced pickups. I could well be wrong, though. Anyone think of any pickup manufacturer with the intials "NS"? I'm drawing a blank unfortunately (it could also be the pickup model initials).

Your move...
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I'm pretty sure the NS means non-staggered.
RG351DX - Bridge Dragonfire Screamer, Mid+Neck Fender Hot Noiseless
Peavey Valveking 112 - Eminence GB128
AMT E1 > Joyo AC Tone > Dan'o EQ > Shimverb > Digidelay
Quote by tas38
I'm pretty sure the NS means non-staggered.

good call, that's a possibility for sure. if so then that's not a whole heap of help.
Quote by crownegamers
I saw in a couple of pictures that on Bucketheads Les Paul (only some pictures) that his neck pickup is painted in white. Can anyone explain to me why he would do this, and if there are any pros and cons.

Quote by dspellman
The guy wears a KFC Bucket and a white mask during performances, and you're interested in the color of his pickup covers?