This song is about being a ****in' werewolf and everybody in the Glashauser brood is a stupid poop nogin and their mothers really will suck my **** in hell because I am in the Catholic demonage and it could be a thing in hell to have a body there and I will get my dick sucked off in hell sucked off in hell because I will be in the fifth layer as a tormentier.

---------------------------------------------------------

Verse 1:
Rip Aparted
Jolted started
Death crash from the bone

croak'en howl
deathly scowl
Strange breed o' thee own

Chorus:

Crash down and it sticks through baby
Crash down I murder crazy
Crash down and it sticks through baby
Crash down and I murder crazy

Then a short non improvised solo: dah dah dah dah dah duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh dah dah dah dah dah duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh

Verse 2:
Collar broken
Rubber smokin'
Shoes rip from the feet

hit unteiser
maybe wiser
death because deceit

Repeat Chorus

------------------------------------------------
I don't know were to go with it from here, I can't write bridges. That's why I need a band.
Your traveling through another dimension
A dimension not Only of sight and sound but of mind
A wondrous journey
Who's boundaries are that of Imagination
And limits that of infinity
There's a sign post up ahead
Next stop the twilight zone
Quote by Arthur Curry
what is "unteiser"?

There's three kinds of collar bones a person can have. There's the "normal kind" there's the "total man" and the "unteiserable". When the unteiserable gets broken it flaps open in a weird way. It's called being "unteisered". It can only be fixed by grabbing part of it and twisting it around shoving the small part into the guys rib cage near the top and then it's more like the normal one. The pain stops instantly for some reason (I think it's because the brain detects that the body has been fixed the natural way) and after that happens they feel like they can 'hear music better' and the like.

An eggcrate by the sternum is somebody who's born without a sternum, no bone going down the middle of their chest.

The dry socket skeleton type means the person has no bone marrow.

This kind of stuff can't really be looked up online, it's not a big brother thing there's just a lot of weird shit that can only be used in killing or crippling someone that's just not out there. Weird shit.
A wondrous journey
I give you a solid 10 out of 10 for the explanation of the song but dude, the song itself is terrible.

You gave a badass intro for the song so I was expecting more. It was like Slayer asking if we're ready to f'ing rock and then ****ing Mumford and Sons start playing instead.

For me, I'd try using more words that exist and make sense.

"Rip aparted" what?
"Jolted started" that makes no sense.

I'll give you credit for getting collarbone savvy on us.
Jimmy cracked corn and I did care.
Last edited by CamelToeJoe at Sep 3, 2014,
Quote by RodSerling
There's three kinds of collar bones a person can have. There's the "normal kind" there's the "total man" and the "unteiserable". When the unteiserable gets broken it flaps open in a weird way. It's called being "unteisered". It can only be fixed by grabbing part of it and twisting it around shoving the small part into the guys rib cage near the top and then it's more like the normal one. The pain stops instantly for some reason (I think it's because the brain detects that the body has been fixed the natural way) and after that happens they feel like they can 'hear music better' and the like.

An eggcrate by the sternum is somebody who's born without a sternum, no bone going down the middle of their chest.

The dry socket skeleton type means the person has no bone marrow.

This kind of stuff can't really be looked up online, it's not a big brother thing there's just a lot of weird shit that can only be used in killing or crippling someone that's just not out there. Weird shit.

Very interesting.

May I ask how you know all this?
Quote by CamelToeJoe
I give you a solid 10 out of 10 for the explanation of the song but dude, the song itself is terrible.

You gave a badass intro for the song so I was expecting more. It was like Slayer asking if we're ready to f'ing rock and then ****ing Mumford and Sons start playing instead.

For me, I'd try using more words that exist and make sense.

"Rip aparted" what?
"Jolted started" that makes no sense.

I'll give you credit for getting collarbone savvy on us.

I should definitely rework this stuff, it just looks bad to me myself seeing it the next day. I have the music for all of it outlined and I know how many syllables should be in there. Now I need the words.

For the what part, that's totally not an actual word so I can't argue with that.

How does jolted started not make sense though?

Quote by Arthur Curry
Very interesting.

May I ask how you know all this?

Invicticus Marine. It means I went from being on the Army base straight to the Marine Corps because I swam the full length of the pool under water and marched back to the other side with my lungs full. Most people would just die instantly trying that. It's sort of like a joke on the Marine Corps to send them an Invicticus. 'Haha you guys are marines? This guy marched under water. And he's way to short to be a Marine.'

Some people are born without a nose bone. If you've ever heard of being bow legged (the kind that's unrelated to malnutrition)... there's such a think as bow armed.
A wondrous journey
Last edited by RodSerling at Sep 3, 2014,