what's going on with the strings?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
To my knowledge that model doesn't exist. KH 25 was a special edition LTD that was only available in 2012 to celebrate the 25th anniversary between ESP and Kirk Hammett and it was only available as an LTD model. There's an ESP version called KH-2 vintage (IT costs like 4000 EURO), and that model isn't even available in Croatia. I only know one guy from Croatia who had it, and he bought it from Germany. It would be quite surreal to have it in this poor condition, just look at the twelfth fret marker what is that? It should be two skulls, and pay attention to the ESP logo (wrong colour, no outline and it doesn't have a KH sticker on it). You could ask him for a picture from behind and a serial number (picture as well). It's a fake IMO. It looks like a normal KH-25 with an ESP sticker but who would even do that?? It doesn't even look like a LTD let alone ESP.
Guitars:
ESP LTD EX 50 with Dimarzios
Modified MIM Fender strat with schaller floyd rose
LTD EC-1000 with EMG's
2x LTD EC 401

Amps:
Marshall JVM205h
Fender Mustang II

Other bits and pieces:
D'addario strings
TC electronic g-major 2