Page 1 of 2
I'm so RedPilled. I became RedPilled 2 months ago when science proved that women were pre-programmed to tie men down in relationships as a survival strategy. Their inferior brains are biologically genetically hardwired to pursue leadershipping men. Feminism is a BluePill neuropsychological disease that results when women deny their nature and envy the masculinity traits of men. I have learned strategies and tactical Neuro linguistic programs to approach women so that they see me for the strong male I am and I am the man and that, as I man, I am the alpha leader. This is where the beta BluePills fail because they succumb to the socio-cultural scourge of Feminism and act nice to women and treat them as equals instead of the sub-male creatures they are. I'm not a misogynist, I just can't be bothered to look for a full time relationship because the dating game is just so risky now because theere are so many women who just want to tie down a RedPill alpha like me to get them pregnant and take my money.

I am so RedPilled.

I used to BluePilled but now I am RedPilled.

Why aren't you an alpha RedPill yet?
I don't do drugs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
da green pill

Niquil
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Men and women are people and not just simple machines you can learn from the advice of bunch of a scummy fedora neckbeard types on reddit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Alright so before I give my answer, I have to provide some exposition to my life, so that the readers will be able to understand where I am coming from.

My parents got married a long time ago (the date escapes my frazzled mind at the current time). They then had six children, two girls, one boy, two girls, one boy, in that order. I was the youngest. Shortly after being born - I believe I was around six months old - my parents assumed guardianship of two girls. The girls' parents were friends with mine, but their parents had many health issues that prevented them from properly caring for their children. So my parents stepped in. I grew up, knowing of these girls origins, but always just treating them like sisters. To me that's what they were, because they'd been there since I could remember, and lived with us essentially ever since then. In essence, I had six sisters.

Imagine growing up with six sisters. Plus my mum, and my grandparents lived with us for quite a while as well, so there were essentially eight women in the house to the four men (my grandpa, father, brother, and myself). I got to know women very well. I got to hear about their dating lives from a very young age (as I was four when my oldest sister was sixteen). I got to meet their 'guy friends' and even hung out with a few of them. I was there at most of their weddings (there was one that I was unable to attend).

From this experience, and the relationship and close observation I have had with women, I can say with a certainty that I am a redpiller.

It is unfortunate that women are inferior. It is not their fault. It is genetics. There is nothing they can do about it. Yes, there may be the random mutation, causing an unusually masculine female, but the majority of their population are just inferior. They cannot help but be attracted to the alpha male. It is evolutionary. It is primal. It is instinct.

Were it could be another way. But if I am to fulfil my evolutionary purpose, it is essential for me to find a woman to partner with, and perhaps eventually mate with. My chances of success, and by association, their chances, are increased astronomically if I act the part of the alpha male. There is really no other option.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
i have only ever encountered one actual red pill

very few blues as well

it's all about salmon color
i don't know why i feel so dry
I can't be bothered to look for any sort of relationship, because frankly the kind of woman who would put up with my shit is not the sort I'd want to even talk to.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Baby Joel
Alright so before I give my answer, I have to provide some exposition to my life, so that the readers will be able to understand where I am coming from.

My parents got married a long time ago (the date escapes my frazzled mind at the current time). They then had six children, two girls, one boy, two girls, one boy, in that order. I was the youngest. Shortly after being born - I believe I was around six months old - my parents assumed guardianship of two girls. The girls' parents were friends with mine, but their parents had many health issues that prevented them from properly caring for their children. So my parents stepped in. I grew up, knowing of these girls origins, but always just treating them like sisters. To me that's what they were, because they'd been there since I could remember, and lived with us essentially ever since then. In essence, I had six sisters.

Imagine growing up with six sisters. Plus my mum, and my grandparents lived with us for quite a while as well, so there were essentially eight women in the house to the four men (my grandpa, father, brother, and myself). I got to know women very well. I got to hear about their dating lives from a very young age (as I was four when my oldest sister was sixteen). I got to meet their 'guy friends' and even hung out with a few of them. I was there at most of their weddings (there was one that I was unable to attend).

From this experience, and the relationship and close observation I have had with women, I can say with a certainty that I am a redpiller.

It is unfortunate that women are inferior. It is not their fault. It is genetics. There is nothing they can do about it. Yes, there may be the random mutation, causing an unusually masculine female, but the majority of their population are just inferior. They cannot help but be attracted to the alpha male. It is evolutionary. It is primal. It is instinct.

Were it could be another way. But if I am to fulfil my evolutionary purpose, it is essential for me to find a woman to partner with, and perhaps eventually mate with. My chances of success, and by association, their chances, are increased astronomically if I act the part of the alpha male. There is really no other option.

Holy shit, a constructive post.
I take omega 3 pills every now and then. I hear they're good for the heart.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Never had that problem, never made that much money or have been that confident or charismatic, so if a woman wants me, she is genuinely interested in me.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by Baby Joel

Don't pity them because pity is a inferior feminine sub-specie inferior BluePill trait.
We better just close this thread now before people start flaming Baby Joel and it turns into every other sexism thread.
Quote by WhiskeyFace
You just gotta get RedPilled

Most alpha males I know are generally pretty friendly and social, I've been working on that. Smiling at people more often, being friendly. I'm just really antisocial by trade, my only hope is to find a girl who is just as ****ed up as me.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Quote by NewDayHappy
Most alpha males I know are generally pretty friendly and social, I've been working on that. Smiling at people more often, being friendly. I'm just really antisocial by trade, my only hope is to find a girl who is just as ****ed up as me.

Lift, bro, do you do it?

And if you're overweight, try Keto. It's amazing how much confidence you get when you lose weight.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Lift, bro, do you do it?

And if you're overweight, try Keto. It's amazing how much confidence you get when you lose weight.

That's probably my only hope is having a nice body to attract somebody, Lord knows I'm not going to win any personality awards.
Quote by NewDayHappy
That's probably my only hope is having a nice body to attract somebody, Lord knows I'm not going to win any personality awards.

Not with that attitude!
Quote by NewDayHappy

Alright, I'll break it down for you into two sections: physical and mental.

But first, a little preface.

Redpill is all about alpha male. Alpha male is all about leadership. Leadership is all about...well, many things. There is so much to go into there, about genetics, evolution, social behaviours, social experiments, historical figures, etc. There's a bit too much to go into now, so I'll give you the rundown.

Physical

The physical is about how much attention you demand just from your presence. In order to be red pill, you have absolutely own every room that you walk into. Every step you take needs to be a territorial marker. Every eye that is laid upon you has to be the eye of admiration, or envy. Everyone must see you as superior. This is accomplished through many ways.

1) Physical shape. Not everyone can choose how tall they are, how stocky they are, or how refined their cheek bones are. But you can control so much else about yourself. You can control, within reason, the amount of muscle mass on your body, and this is important. The key is to be physically dominating, without overpowering. People need to see you as a threat, but not as an invader. Make sure you are exercising regularly, and constantly pushing yourself. Refine your body. Make it into perfection.

2) Clothes. In the same way that male peacocks are envied for their brightly coloured plumes, male humans should also be envied for their sense of fashion. It is important to constantly stay up to date, without being too progressive. Again, it's about being a threat without being invasive. Make sure you are dressing classy. The way people look at your clothes is the way they scale how sophisticated, refined, and eloquent you are. It will give immediate judgements before you even speak, so make sure you give the absolute best impression.

3) Hairstyle. Remember how I said not everyone has the best cheekbones? Or jaw, or eye shape, or eye colour, or ear shape, etc etc. But you can control your haircut, and style it in such a way that your flaws are hidden, and your perfections are magnified. Similarly with clothes, make sure your hair is current, but not extreme. You can use various colouring methods to enhance your skin tone and eye tone as well, but that requires a lot of dedication and can be expensive.

Now for the second part.

Mental

You've walked into a room at a party, and you've casually glanced around. After everyone has already noticed and admired/envied you, you are able to take your pick of female. The choice is yours. You find the ideal mate, and walk up to her. She's been eyeing you this whole time. You reach her, and now comes the hard part.

The way you speak to females will cement their opinions of you, or destroy their opinions of you. They want to make sure that you don't just look the part, but that you are the part. Again, there are a few ways to insure this.

1) You are the man

You are the alpha dog. You are the elite. You have to believe this in yourself. The way you think about yourself alters just about every aspect, from the way you think about other people, and the way you talk to other people. You need to constantly be aware of yourself, and be aware that you are a redpill. Know what that means, so that others will know its meaning through you.

2) She is the woman.

Understand the female race. Understand their insecurities, their inferiorities and their faults. Understand their vulnerabilities so that you can exploit them to meet your goal (dominance). Understand that without you, they are nothing.

3) Body language

I will also include speech in this topic.

Body language stems primarily from the way you think about yourself (which is why I went into detail about it). It also stems from how you think about other people (which is why point 2 is so important). It also stems from your ability to adapt. Women will try to through curveballs at you. They'll try to trick you into appearing vulnerable. They will try to probe you for your weaknesses. Do not allow that. Always be confident in yourself, and by relation, through your posture. Make sure you provide some eye contact, but constantly be looking away, so that the female knows that you are above her. Make sure she knows that she isn't your 'only choice', but that the whole room is yours. Speak softly, but powerfully. Use short sentences. Remain slightly vague and ambiguous (in speech and in attitude) so that she keeps asking questions. As long as she is doing that, you will always have the upperhand.

Well, there you go. It may seem daunting, but you have it in you. We all do.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
RedPill is not about the "alpha male".

It's about understanding how men and women have different mating strategies driven by biology and society. Ex: Briffault's Law, Hypergamy, AFBB, etc...
Quote by Philip_pepper
RedPill is not about the "alpha male".

It's about understanding how men and women have different mating strategies driven by biology and society. Ex: Briffault's Law, Hypergamy, AFBB, etc...

I thought RedPill was all about bullshit being peddled to idiots.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Page 1 of 2
Recommended threads