I got this guitar and a Brian May Red Special in trade for my 07' Gibson Flying V. I'll never regret that trade. Sold the red special and thought that this korean Telecaster fmt was a keeper. When I spoke to the original owner, I got interested whe he told me that he had a mahogany set-in telecaster with Duncan PU's. I plugged it into my amp and felt in love with it's tone: It reminds me of a Gibson Sg due to the materials and PAF-like humbuckers (It has a Pearly gates and a 59') but it has much more bite thanks to the longer scale length. It is ultra comfy (contoured heel and belly cut -> WIN) and incredibly light. When coil-splitting, the guitar sounds incredibly well, clear but not thin, specially on the neck position. And the best thing is that is holds down-tuning pretty well: Now it is set in drop C and keeps sounding tight and full. On to the pics:

You cannot go wrong with a Telecaster! HNGD! Enjoy it!
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Wow, that Tele is jaw-dropping beautiful. HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Gorgeous! How's she sound?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I guess it's very uncharacteristic of Fender to make a set neck Tele with a flame top, but it is very cool that they did. Schecter would be right at home on that headstock. That's a lot of plus points for weirdness right there - and I love Telecasters too.

Oh, I like the worn case. All mine are new and shiny still...
"Your signature can not be longer than 250 characters."

How you know you have too many guitars...

Apparently once also known as PonyFan #834553.
Ahh ****.. I miss my amberburst now

Beautiful guitar, That pickup combo can cover pretty much everything you throw at it!!
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
sweet nice colour too
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Sexy tele man! I bet she screams.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.