Page 1 of 2
I read in the fox news thread that the bbc was not unbiased.

Are there any news sources that are???

Share your favs
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
no
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
www.realclear[topic].com
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by guitarxo
Just read a bunch of different stuff and form your own opinions

Too much work, I need someone to tell me what my opinion is and I need to know that they don't have an agenda
stay clear of current events, messes with your head
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Look for news sources that don't default to indignation in the wake of any given event.

Also, let me know if you ever find that news source.
There is no good news source...

However CNN seems to be the most neutral current events.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Too much work, I need someone to tell me what my opinion is and I need to know that they don't have an agenda

Okay listen to me. Your opinion is cats. I don't have an agenda
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Okay listen to me. Your opinion is cats. I don't have an agenda

I herd u liek cats.
ADVERTISING SPACE FOR SALE!
I don't charge much...

If you don't click this , you'll die :/
I like NPR pretty much
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Al-jeseera (sp) all the other networks seem to have a serious bias.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
Al-jeseera (sp) all the other networks seem to have a serious bias.

Yes, because on certain issues in the Middle East, that network doesn't have any bias...at all.
They do have an anti-isreal bias. Even still I trust them over the other cable "news" networks.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by vocoderboy
being there when it happened.

How can you be sure you were really there? What if the CIA used their mind-controlling drugs on you? What if it is not real? What if nothing is real?

Are you real?

Am I real?

Am I you?

Really?
BBC news is probably one of the most unbiased in how it actually reports events, but I've heard an increasingly large number of people call them unbiased simply in what they choose to report or not.

So for a specific event, reading BBC news will probably give you a reasonably unbiased picture, but given their selectivity on what they choose to report, using them for your entire picture of the world will give you a bit of a skewed view.

I've found VICE news and documentaries very useful. They're not necessarily neutral in using neutral language or whatever, but they're very honest, and often give a more uncensored view of things.
ultimately any news source is going to be biased because of the wording of reporters who all have their own independent biases, it's up to you to read between the lines and form your own opinions even if they're the wrong ones
Quote by vocoderboy
we are an egg man

My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
things like financial times are pretty good for unbiased general news since they kinda just bluntly "get it out of the way" so they can go on about business stuff.

BBC does have it's biases but they are small enough to not be a big deal, and when they do seem to be putting a slant on some story they get shitloads of complaints from the public.

I also used to like the metro newspaper since it didn't really pick a side in most things but, as I guessed it would, after evening standard owners taking it over, it's become gradually more sensationalist to the point where I don't want to read it and just get Guardian or Times in the morning (since you get a free paper at waitrose)
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by tjbhdeath squad
I herd u liek cats.

Who is spreading these disgusting lies about me
cat
Quote by Jyrgen
Dave Mustaine SLAMS Hetfield

I think the word "slams" needs to be banned from the news. Any time someone disagrees with someone or speaks negatively about anything they've done...

X SLAMS Y.

EDIT: Oh also I just remembered, I had to unfollow the Independent on Twitter recently as they seem to have in the last month or so decided to give all their articles these stupid click-bait titles. I HATE websites that do that.
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Sep 3, 2014,
Quote by vocoderboy
we are an egg man

Yeah, right. Next thing you (I/we) know, you (I/we) will tell me (you/us) that I (you/we) am (are) a walrus.
Quote by Rossenrot
Look for news sources that don't default to indignation in the wake of any given event.

Also, let me know if you ever find that news source.

Reuters
Fox, CNN, MSNBC, Al Jazeera are all biased. Everything is biased. Reuters (BBC to some extent although it used to be better) is pretty good but again, wherever you look you'll find a bias.
Page 1 of 2