Page 2 of 3
I don't spend a LOOT of time but I do style it. However, my hair is one of the things I'm most self conscious about even though a lot of people tell me my hair is cool. I just can't seem to like it when it is not styled, I mean it doesn't really make much of a difference apart from giving a bit of tidiness but idk why I just feel weird about it when I go out
Quote by Nero Galon

P.S - Consider dreadlocks to really piss people off

Well, when a guy has shitty emo hair the general response is to call him gay because of the feminine qualities laden in a guy thinking anyone gives a **** about his hair in the first place.

In my experience, when you have dreads, the standard pre-concieving douche's response is to think you're a scary bastard and to avoid you. Works out better imo.

TS, go for dreads or join the ranks of the bald. No one likes a half ass.
Quote by amsterdamankl
Well, when a guy has shitty emo hair the general response is to call him gay because of the feminine qualities laden in a guy thinking anyone gives a **** about his hair in the first place.

In my experience, when you have dreads, the standard pre-concieving douche's response is to think you're a scary bastard and to avoid you. Works out better imo.

In his case, he's white, so people will just think he's a douchebag.
Quote by JamSessionFreak

no ****ing idea man. no idea at all

What about this guy's hair makes him gay?
Quote by bornfhg
And his hair makes him gay how?
Quote by bornfhg
ANSWER NEEDED PLZ RESPOND GAIZ!! D:
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by amsterdamankl

Maybe thats true, I'm sure there must be some people that are scared of my hair. I remember someone I used to know tried to not know me because of the way I looked. Might have been the dreads.

Whats more frequent with dreads though is how scary people ask me if I actually wash my hair.

I've had kids look at me funny, call me Bob Marley etc. and some people in groups have said things about me under their breath but I heard them...

But then there have also been people that have actually gone out of their way to compliment them.

Not that i'm fishing for reactions, good or bad reactions it doesn't bother me in the slightest. The people that are intolerant dicks about my hair are most definitely the people I don't want to know.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by bornfhg

it's not his hair that makes him gay

it's the dicks that he likes in his butt and mouth that makes him gay

he makes his hair like that so people know he likes dicks
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by slipknot5678
All I have to say is that curly hair is hugely underappreciated.

lol, jew.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
hey.

curly hair is awesome.

girls with (good) curly hair are sexy

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Quote by slipknot5678
All I have to say is that curly hair is hugely underappreciated.

Yeah, pubes are awesome.
Quote by bornfhg

>_>

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by MeTallIcA313
Being emo is so 2005.

This is true, but in retrospect if I was banging emo girls in 2005 (or ANY girls in 2005)...(or ANY emo girls at ANY point), anything would be worth it.
Quote by ultimate-slash
Yeah, pubes are awesome.

Ass hair is curly too. Or are those also pubes?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Ass hair is curly too. Or are those also pubes?

I'm not sure where it stops being pubic hair and where it starts being ass hair. Similarly, where does it stop being ass hair and start being shoulder hair?
Quote by ultimate-slash
I'm not sure where it stops being pubic hair and where it starts being ass hair. Similarly, where does it stop being ass hair and start being shoulder hair?

I'm going to go with "somewhere between ass and shoulder".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Best thing I ever did was get my head buzzed to support a secretary of the fire dept. I worked at while she went through chemo. Now I keep my hair buzzed all the time. Helmet fit better at work, no hat hair, no comb, no blow dryer. Hides the grey too.
Quote by gp2112
Best thing I ever did was get my head buzzed to support a secretary of the fire dept. I worked at while she went through chemo. Now I keep my hair buzzed all the time. Helmet fit better at work, no hat hair, no comb, no blow dryer. Hides the grey too.

Not to mention a bottle of shampoo can last a whole year. Or you can just use soap if you don't care about every grow in it out again.
Last edited by Wormholes at Sep 4, 2014,
Quote by gp2112

I'm reaaaallly close to buzzing my hair.
Is you're buzzing your hair, might as well go all the way and wear ed hardy shirts and constantly drink keystone light and drive a souped up Honda with flame decals and talk about the new mma move you just learned and how whoever you're talking about it to definitely couldn't get out of it.
Quote by snipelfritz
Is you're buzzing your hair, might as well go all the way and wear ed hardy shirts and constantly drink keystone light and drive a souped up Honda with flame decals and talk about the new mma move you just learned and how whoever you're talking about it to definitely couldn't get out of it.

What's the European version of that?
did you ever stop to think people think you're gay because you act like a fag and put dicks in your mouth and not because of your hair?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by snipelfritz

lol.

With that receding hairline you should buzz your hair as well
Quote by Wiegenlied
did you ever stop to think people think you're gay because you act like a fag and put dicks in your mouth and not because of your hair?

lmao aw lawd
Quote by deadsmileyface
chav

dead pls he's in Scotland.

It's a ned.
superman is killing himself tonight
you gotta make sure everyone knows about the subtle nuances in those different cultures, nahmean?
I got your back
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by snipelfritz

looooool
Quote by Nero Galon
Maybe thats true, I'm sure there must be some people that are scared of my hair. I remember someone I used to know tried to not know me because of the way I looked. Might have been the dreads.

Whats more frequent with dreads though is how scary people ask me if I actually wash my hair.

I've had kids look at me funny, call me Bob Marley etc. and some people in groups have said things about me under their breath but I heard them...

But then there have also been people that have actually gone out of their way to compliment them.

Not that i'm fishing for reactions, good or bad reactions it doesn't bother me in the slightest. The people that are intolerant dicks about my hair are most definitely the people I don't want to know.

Yea, definitely with the,"well do you wash it?" people. I've considered just saying that as soon as someone brings them up because i know it's coming.

But yea, it kind of filters the people that would rather judge you by things that are irrelevant to your actual mannerisms and general sense of integrity. some people are just dicks though, fact of life haha
Quote by bornfhg
So I'm a dude with curly hair and I love the "emo" hair style. So I've grown my hair out more and now I straighten it. Most people think it is awesome, but some people say that I am gay because of it. Why? give me your honest opinions

gender expectations, etc.
people see it as only women spend time doing anything with their hair and any male that does is "girly" or gay. if you like doing it, do it. don't bother with anyone who tries to make you feel bad by calling you or your hair gay.
Quote by byob_soad2
gender expectations, etc.
people see it as only women spend time doing anything with their hair and any male that does is "girly" or gay. if you like doing it, do it. don't bother with anyone who tries to make you feel bad by calling you or your hair gay.

I disagree, mowt contemporary malehair styles involve gel or products of some kind. Although ironically most styles use them to make it look messy or as if nothings been done to it.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Arthur Curry
when i was in high school, i gelled my hair every day to look like Goku

Super Saiyan 3 Goku?