Im planning to go with hackintosh instead of windows, but I dont know it is compatibile with focusrite 2i4?
Root around on the Tonymac forums and see. In theory, because it's a USB device and it has drivers for OSX, it should work just fine out of the box as long as the USB IO on your Hack is working. But things that should work and things that do work don't always intersect when it comes to Hackintoshes.
Thanks, the problem is that they don't have a driver, on the webpage stay "The Scarlett 2i4 runs in class-compliant mode on a Mac. No driver is required. Simply plug and play."
But Ill check the forum, what have you mentioned.
I used a 2i2 for awhile with Mac before switching to Apogee and I can safely say (at least for me) that there is no problems with focusrite and mac. Just read the instructions, do a little bit of research of what drivers to install (takes no more than 5 minutes) and you should be ok.
Quote by venndi88
Thanks, the problem is that they don't have a driver, on the webpage stay "The Scarlett 2i4 runs in class-compliant mode on a Mac. No driver is required. Simply plug and play."
But Ill check the forum, what have you mentioned.

Good! If it runs core audio, then you should have less problems. Worst case, you buy the interface and it doesn't work, so you return it and get something similar that will work.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I use the Focusrite 2i4 with my Mac. It is fully compatible and I'm very impressed with it as an interface