karl sheridan Custom Guitars hay guys has anybody out there ever come across a guitar built by Karl Sheridan custom guitars? The guy is based in Dublin Ireland, and is building quite a reputation as top quality guitar maker. He uses only the best quality timbers, electrics & pickups to make some outstanding axes. I got my hands on a hand built strat he's made & I can tell with a dough it's a much better guitar than any fender I've ever played. I've been in touch with a guy in the uk, who has a telecaster made by Karl Sheridan. It fitted with iron gear hot slag bridge pick-up and Demazio single coil. It a fantastic sounding tele. By the way and here the good news for all us leftys......he only builds left handed guitars!! So if anyone else out there has on of he's guitars, please let me know. I love to see what you think?
Omg you do realise you and him have the exact same name? You should totally get in touch with him, you might even be related!

I have to say though, if you've bought a guitar from him you might have bought a bit of a lemon. If you look at his youtube channel it would appear that he's not making "custom guitars" at all, but simply putting together kit guitars and passing them off as handmade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-flrLE77X8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGjpQ6fUaOw&list=UUYg2ibI2dD4OrmtOSKI6QDw

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but hopefuly nobody else will get conned by this charlatan, maybe you'll be able to get your money back if you paid over the odds.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
WTF is going on with the background of that video - is his house made of jelly?
I have a sneaky feeling the guy is a troll. His playing on his youtube page can't be serious. No way.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by Karl sheridan
karl sheridan Custom Guitars hay guys has anybody out there ever come across a guitar built by Karl Sheridan custom guitars? The guy is based in Dublin Ireland, and is building quite a reputation as top quality guitar maker. He uses only the best quality timbers, electrics & pickups to make some outstanding axes. I got my hands on a hand built strat he's made & I can tell with a dough it's a much better guitar than any fender I've ever played. I've been in touch with a guy in the uk, who has a telecaster made by Karl Sheridan. It fitted with iron gear hot slag bridge pick-up and Demazio single coil. It a fantastic sounding tele. By the way and here the good news for all us leftys......he only builds left handed guitars!! So if anyone else out there has on of he's guitars, please let me know. I love to see what you think?

i think you should get back to practicing, your video isn't very compelling. and if it is true spamming falsely made guitars off it is taking too much of your time.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/