Page 2 of 2
Not really, for all i know youre all adbots trying to lure me into a sense of community so i will purchase ug plus
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wormholes
It's 2014, let's stop pretending there's a fine line between reality and the internet. It's become one in the same.

whoaaa thats deep....
Quote by Wiegenlied
Not really, for all i know youre all adbots trying to lure me into a sense of community so i will purchase ug plus

buy it!!! w00o0o00o0o0o0o!! V A N C E M ! L L E R K I T C H E N S
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not socializing at all. It's in fact the opposite and can be a negative influence in your life if you don't control it. Go talk to real people face to face. That's a skill that will actually get you somewhere.

This is a smart post I give it two thumbs up cheers mate
Quote by So-Cal
i hope it is because i don't do any real life socializing

+1
I'm glad that I'm not the only one!
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Go outside. I hear it's a thing.

can confirm that it's not a thing
superman is killing himself tonight
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Go outside. I hear it's a thing.

i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm waiting for dead to 'kablam' these images of yours Ean.
superman is killing himself tonight
It is, but it's not conventional.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Xiaoxi
It's not socializing at all. It's in fact the opposite and can be a negative influence in your life if you don't control it.

lol. Forums offer a space for people to talk about things that modern society will not tolerate in public. You can talk to folks face-to-face about what you'd discuss here, but your social reputation will be destroyed well before you reach an endpoint to the conversation. Forums serve a purpose regardless of how petty they may seem. A place to hash out thoughts and convictions without the backlash you'd receive from opportunists who will surround you 24/7.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Go talk to real people face to face. That's a skill that will actually get you somewhere.

The folks on here aren't real? C'mon, solipsism's a joke. I can't point out exactly when it happened, but forums definitely helped me grasp many people's points of view, from around the world on any given topic, and that's helped me end most fruitless conversations face-to-face with people before they even sprout. Knowing what others think is important, regardless of how you obtained the information. It saves a lot of time.
Noooooo I mean it sorta is but I feel like shit if I don't talk to anyone in person regardless of how much I post here so I don't consider it as such in general.
cat
Page 2 of 2