Hi

Can anyone recommend any apps (available on iPhone) that would be good for jamming along to?

Nothing fancy, nothing like a tutorial. Something that includes drums, in which you can change the style and BPM and possibly some bass?

I think there is GarageBand, but I guess you may need to create a track yourself before doing so.

Thanks
Member #3 of the Official UG John Frusciante Fan Club
Drum Beats+ is excellent for straight up drum beats -you can change the bpm and copy paste the files for use in an ios daw.
iRealb is exactly what you're looking for. It's really meant for practicing over jazz changes, but there are options to change the groove to whatever you want. Swing, rock, funk, bossa, etc. It's a little pricey, but it's well worth it and you'll definitely use it for years to come.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ireal-pro-musicbook-playalong/id298206806?mt=8
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by reverb66
Drum Beats+ is excellent for straight up drum beats -you can change the bpm and copy paste the files for use in an ios daw.

I can only get drum beats. It looks like what I need, apart from not being able to see what BPM it's playing.
Member #3 of the Official UG John Frusciante Fan Club
Quote by j_fru
I can only get drum beats. It looks like what I need, apart from not being able to see what BPM it's playing.

It's by a company called Ninebuzz software, in case there's similarly named apps out there - it clearly show the bpm next to the play button - which you can change in 5 bpm inscrements