The title may not be the best explanation of what I'm asking, but basically, my killswitch is on the right side of the guitar, so when I'm playing it, it's underneath the strings, but what I'd like is to move it to the otherside of the guitar, so it's above the strings when I'm playing. Is that possible to do if I took it to a repair/mod shop?

This post contains my opinion and/or inaccurate information

Quote by vayne92
I'm genuinely beginning to think you're the best troll of all time

"Emocore is like, when you cry when you break a guitar string"
- Thurston Moore
It really depends on the guitar. As long as you can route a cavity for the switch, drill a hole for it and then drill a wiring channel through to the pickup cavities, it should be grand.