Hi! I couldnt find an answer to this on google.
1. How do you bounce to mp3?
2. How do you add a project template folder? Lets say i want to add a new template folder on my desktop, how can i make logic recognize that? I want to have a backup of them. If not this is possible, how do i find the template folder so i can copy them to an memory stick?
3. I used reaper before, so the key selection thing is new to me. What does this do? If i change it from c maj to d maj, would everything move up a tone? Or do this only go with the stock samples in the program?
Last edited by Usernames sucks at Sep 5, 2014,
1. Do you see the option to bounce to wav? There's a good chance that Logic doesn't bounce to mp3 (because mp3s are gross and awful and maim your music haha). You'll have to bounce a wav then brutally crush it destroying its soul convert it to mp3 with another program. I have one called Switch on my mac that works very well for changing audio types.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
1. When you bounce, there are four check boxes towards the lower left side of the pop up window. The default one ticked (and shown) is to bounce as a .wav file (and shows options for sample rate and bit depth etc.). Directly below that top box is another that says 'MP3'. Click the text next to the checkbox and you'll get the various settings for it, and check the box for that option (note: you can select several options, bouncing several ways one after the other).

2) What do you mean? You want to make a new project template, and be able to open it from your desktop? I don't believe you can - you save templates so they're selectable options when you create a new project.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Yeah, you can't do the second thing.

Logic stores project templates in I don't remember what folder and you have to put them there if you want it to recognize them.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
^ then you go to the templates folder (/home/[username]/Library/Application Support/Logic/Project Templates/) and you copy everything to your backup device, but logic will only recognize the templates in the standard Project Templates folder.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.