http://news.msn.com/us/cardinal-to-lead-st-pat-parade-with-1st-gay-group

Once again, I'm liking the direction that some of the leadership from the Catholic religion are going, starting of course with Pope Francis and trickling down . Things like this are popping up more and more, and I think it's terrific.

Baby steps, but still steps in the right direction for us Catholics
Too bad all the religious gay bashers are methodist or baptist.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
pretty sure plenty of priests have accepted homosexuality for quite some time now
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
pretty sure plenty of priests have accepted homosexuality for quite some time now

True. But it helps tremendously on two fronts to have highly visual figures supporting it.

1. It helps a lot of the people that might just be on the fence or indifferent to the issue, whether it's church goers, pastors, etc. It's starting to become more and more of a very positive trend. Nothing bad about that, except for the people that refuse to change.

2. It certainly helps the perception of non-Catholic, and more specifically non-faith based people, to see that the Religion is in fact progressing in a forward manner. It's not easy being a Catholic these days. You get instantly profiled as bigot, racist, hate monger, oppressor, just for following a certain faith. This is case by case of course, and some of the more extreme examples, but they still happen.