Page 1 of 4
For me it's London.

I've never been, other than Heathrow. I can understand that it's a nice place to visit but I can't imagine it to be a nice place to live unless you live in the posh areas (>1,000,000 pound houses). On top of that, the commute is meant to be hellish and in general it isn't cheap. Yes it's a city with jobs and possibilities, but I can't imagine it to be worth it unless you're already established there.

Mon folks, let's get moanin'.
I'd never want to live in London either. if you're in the city everything's expensive and if you're somewhere on the outskirts you're far away from everything.

Glasgow's nice though, I just got back
I love London
But yeah, I wouldn't really live there unless I was well minted.

Wolverhampton has never appealed to me. Same with Detroit. And Los Angeles.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Any with a high violent crime rate.

For what it's worth where I live now it's 73% white, mostly petty crime, there is a sherif three houses down from me. And according to google maps there is a bail bondsman living three houses on the other side of me. Am content where I live now. First time since moving to this state that I can sleep good and not stare out the windows every few minutes.
It's easier to narrow it down to what US cities I WOULD live in:

LA metro area
Boston
NYC
San Diego
Portland
Austin

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wouldn't want to live in Belgium or the shit cities in France. Also Eastern Europe, Asia, Africa and Canada are no no's for me.

if I have to name 1: charleroi. Officially worse than Tsjernobyl.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
because Austin is the cool part of TX

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I can only think of a few that I would live in. I don't like cities very much. They make me feel claustrophobic
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why would you pick Austin over Dallas?

cowboys fans
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Philip_pepper
For me it's London.

I've never been, other than Heathrow. I can understand that it's a nice place to visit but I can't imagine it to be a nice place to live unless you live in the posh areas (>1,000,000 pound houses). On top of that, the commute is meant to be hellish and in general it isn't cheap. Yes it's a city with jobs and possibilities, but I can't imagine it to be worth it unless you're already established there.

Mon folks, let's get moanin'.

mATE, you should probably go just for the experience, there's some amazing things in London and it's worth going there a few times to explore.

London's one for me too though, it's just not green enough and is far too big, busy and dense. The people are far too bus and whilst it's got a lot of personality, I prefer my thing less dense and more spaced out and calmer.

Ideal city is somewhere like Norwich or York. Two really nice cities. Norwich is sort of out of the way, nice laid back atmosphere, loads of cool bars and little shops and it's not horribly overdeveloped and expensive like London.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Why would you pick Austin over Dallas?

What's the difference? I have no idea what Texas is really like beyond what I've seen from King of the Hill.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
mATE, you should probably go just for the experience, there's some amazing things in London and it's worth going there a few times to explore.

London's one for me too though, it's just not green enough and is far too big, busy and dense. The people are far too bus and whilst it's got a lot of personality, I prefer my thing less dense and more spaced out and calmer.

Ideal city is somewhere like Norwich or York. Two really nice cities. Norwich is sort of out of the way, nice laid back atmosphere, loads of cool bars and little shops and it's not horribly overdeveloped and expensive like London.

I definitely will at some point. I got a friend down there, been thinking of doing a one week here, one week there deal with her. But I got no rush :P
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 4, 2014,
Quote by Philip_pepper
What's the difference? I have no idea what Texas is really like beyond what I've seen from King of the Hill.

Austin is much less conservative than the rest of Texas. there's even a few jabs at it from Hank iirc.
I'm pretty open minded and adaptable so I don't think there is any city I would say no to. Although I don't think I could see myself living in Eastern Europe.
go to the London Aquariam phil it's so good and right in the heart of things

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Top 5 for me if money was no object in no particular order:

1. NYC - Manhattan UES
2. LA - Santa Monica
3. Boston - Back Bay
4. Hong Kong
5. Melbourne

fuck these cities:
- Baltimore
- DC (admittedly it has good food)

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by genghisgandhi
Austin is much less conservative than the rest of Texas. there's even a few jabs at it from Hank iirc.

is it really true that everyone from TX owns a gun?
Quote by Axelfox

My brother in law is from Texas, and he owns a gun. So the answer is yes.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Of the cities I've been to London just because it's so ****ing busy. It's a total anomaly compared to other cities in the UK. I hate the tube, the people piss me off with their rushing everywhere and getting arsey if you use the wrong side of the esculator or stairs, everythings so expensive and people think it's such a wonderful place when in reality it's a shithole. I don't undrstand how people can move from other parts of the country to live there.
Edinburgh

no edinburgh's lovely. I dunno, some place in India or China cos too many peeps
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Axelfox

all my ex's live in TX and they all own guns
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Detroit. Fuck getting shanked...in your home.

Yep. Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Stockton, Los Angeles, and Baltimore.
Quote by TheChaz
Yep. Detroit, Chicago, Oakland, Stockton, Los Angeles, and Baltimore.

Hey, don't leave Philly off that list
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by WCPhils

But It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
yeh but the sun sucks
it's all coming back

Quote by WCPhils

oh yea, Philly's abysmal too lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by EndTheRapture51
go to the London Aquariam phil it's so good and right in the heart of things

Didn't even know they had one! What else is there to see in London?

London has a population of 5.8 million people. That biggest city I've lived in was Hamburg with 1.8 million and I still find new neighbourhoods there to this day.

Quote by steve_muse
Edinburgh

no edinburgh's lovely. I dunno, some place in India or China cos too many peeps

I've still not been to Edinburgh. Been to Linlithgow and Livingston but never Edinburgh. Every time I talk to people about the city they tell me not to bother cuz it's full of cvnts.

But damn, it's a small city.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Sep 4, 2014,
how can you hate LA it's amazing...

awesome mountain roads for driving, great scenery, beautiful weather, BEAUTIFUL WOMEN, cheap food, so much variety...

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
oh yea, Philly's abysmal too lol

also has Camden right across the river so it's a 2 for 1
___

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by Philip_pepper

Loads of museums. My two favourites are the Courthald and the Tate Modern. Also obviously Science museum, V&A, Natural History, British Museum, etc. High quality musical productions, if that's what you're into. Lots of other history stuff and stuff
it's all coming back

Quote by WCPhils
also has Camden right across the river so it's a 2 for 1

that's really bad lol

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Philip_pepper

London has a population of 5.8 million people. That biggest city I've lived in was Hamburg with 1.8 million and I still find new neighbourhoods there to this day.

There's so much stuff to see. There's a whole load of shit around the aquarium like the London Eye, there's Trafalgar square and all the musuems like science, British and natural history, the Olympic Park, Oxford Street, Buckingham Palace, The Tower of London, definitely go to a gig there, there's the whole west end musical stuff, Camden. A whole lot to do if you've got the money, I've done most of it especially the musuem circuit cos I live 30 minutes by train away and just have had so many Saturday trips up to London throughout my time with friends and with my parents when I was younger so I know London pretty well.

It's good to visit just **** living there.

Page 1 of 4