I swear to god, my guitar picks are moving around and breeding when I'm not looking. There are more laying around than I ever bought. Some of them have different colors, patterns, and materials that I'm pretty sure I never brought into my room. They move around to different places when I look away, ending up behind my desk, on my cat, around the floor. Sometimes I roll over while trying to fall asleep, get poked in the neck, and find one I've never seen before on my bed.

Is there a Guitar Pick Fairy that leaves extra picks to good little guitarist that always brush their teeth before they go to sleep? Maybe I'm just sleepwalking to the nearest music store and sleepshoplifting a handful of picks to scatter around my room, like a kleptomaniac farmer with a questionable knowledge of how seeds and plectrums work.

I'm not particularly messy and I make sure to keep track of the few I use. Has anyone else had strange happenings like me?
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Is that where all my picks go?
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
When every other guitarist loses a pick, instead of it disappearing into Dimension X like we thought before, what if they just go through a wormhole into your room?
I brush AND floss, and my picks only ever disappear on me
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I think I am in the minority of guitarists that doesn't lose picks (Then again I paid 7 pounds a piece for mine and had them shipped here to the US ), but I don't conjure up any magically either.

Seriously, you have a gift my friend. Use it wisely.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
i used to come home with 5 lighters after a party.

same shiz.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
You do realise that now that we know where our picks are going that we want them back don't you? Mine are the .73 Ultex Sharps - hand 'em over.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by gregs1020
i used to come home with 5 lighters after a party.

same shiz.

when i smoked i had to have a dozen lighters wherever, some inside, some outside. some in the wash, etc... lol.

i lose a pick a day it seems, but then i find a dozen. in some odd place.
WTLT 2014 GG&A

Quote by andersondb7
alright "king of the guitar forum"

Quote by trashedlostfdup
nope i am "GOD of the guitar forum" i think that fits me better.

Quote by andersondb7
youre just being a jerk man.

****** NEW NEW NEW!
2017-07-07 2017-07-07 Update and a Chat On Noise Constraints *** NEW FRIDAY 7/7
2017-04-13 RUN AWAY from COMPUTERS!!! TCE? RANT ALERT!!!
2017-03-02 - Guitar Philosophy 1001- Be Prepared For the Situation (Thursday 2017-03-02)
2017-02-21 How to Hot-Rod the Hell of your Stratocaster for $50! (Tuesday 2017-2-21)
Resentments and Rambling from a Guitar Junkie
---> http://trashedengineering.blogspot.com/
As a kid, some 35 years ago, I bought a gross of 'em. Kept finding them in the oddest places for years
I used to constantly lose picks. Then when the wife did laundry, I would get half of them back. Pretty bad return on investment even though picks were cheap. Then I switched to Vpicks and Gravity Picks. When you pay 5-15 dollars a pick, things change. I've yet to lose a single one of those pick in a year. Maybe the damn pick gnomes are only interested in the sub-$1 picks.
Ibanez SIR27
Pod HD500x

RIP:
Mesa Boogie Roadster 2x12 combo
Cmatmods analog chorus, phaser, tremoglo, signa drive, butah, and deeelay
walrus Audio Descent
I sometimes wake up in the morning with them stuck on my back. I always have picks on me and when I change after work I toss my clothes on the bed, they fall out of my pocket and mysteriously end up in bed with me. That and the fact I have a shredneck on my night stand for before bed practice and have been known to fall asleep with said shredneck in hand. All of which angers my wife to no end.