http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2014/09/04/this-is-the-kind-of-dinosaur-you-find-in-hollywood/

Newly discovered dinosaur, Dreadnoughtus, takes title of largest terrestrial animal

Scientists have discovered the fossilized remains of a new long-necked, long-tailed dinosaur that has taken the crown for largest terrestrial animal with a body mass that can be accurately determined.

Measurements of bones from its hind leg and foreleg revealed that the animal was 65 tons, and still growing when it died in the Patagonian hills of Argentina about 77 million years ago.

I mean, I know Dread is jacked, and older than most of us, but damn.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
seriously mate, I don't know if that much weight is healthy And here I was thinking you were trying to get fit.

#prayfordread
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
jeez dread maybe you should work some of that off
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Say no to prehistoric steroids children.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Rossenrot
Flutter kicks go

I already did those. All of them. There are none left to do.
My God, it's full of stars!
Dinosaurs were big.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Wormholes
Is that, that super dinosaur from Jurassic Park III?

I think the only Sauropods in Jurassic Park III were Brachiosauruses.
Some dinosaurs were big.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Dreadnought
33:30 five mile nbd

I'ma believe that when I see it

seriously though, that's like 4m per km right? damn son! you good
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
i really hate when this happens

like this happens every single year

some stupid scientists find a couple of bones and decide

oh hey it's a new dinosaur

and then, from like three pieces of bone, they decide that it is x tons and x feet long, which is bigger than any other dinosaur ever

and then a couple of months later they say

just kidding it's actually just another diplodocus and is actually much smaller than we guessed

like it happens every single time

also i should mention that there have been similar dinosaurs that have been estimated at much higher weights that have likewise not proven to be anything with the heaviest dinosaur being estimated at 120ish tons despite having only like half a vertebrae found
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
^Yeah, unfortunately most of paleontology is just guys with an expensive degree checking who's got the biggest.
Quote by theogonia777

also i should mention that there have been similar dinosaurs that have been estimated at much higher weights that have likewise not proven to be anything with the heaviest dinosaur being estimated at 120ish tons despite having only like half a vertebrae found

That's the Rossenrotus.
Quote by Campbell22
It's true that he weighs tons as a person, oh and say hi to your wife for me .

Hey, look. It's this guy. Everyone stare at him.
Quote by Weaponized
now we just have just shitty tiny elephants smh

Whoa bro no. Blue whales are the ****in shit
Quote by theogonia777

and then, from like three pieces of bone, they decide that it is x tons and x feet long, which is bigger than any other dinosaur ever

just kidding it's actually just another diplodocus and is actually much smaller than we guessed

But they found like 70% of me
My God, it's full of stars!
please dont fat shame dread, thanks
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by theogonia777

actually not the case this time, they found a majority of its bones.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Dreadnought
But they found like 70% of me

until they decide in a few weeks that all the bones are just from like 9 different dinosaurs and that even if they were from the same dinosaur it is still just a diplodocus and not as big as they thought it was
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
And my dick is still bigger than that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
In this case, they have most of the skeleton. The mechanics of determining how much a given critter weighed from it's skeletal structure is obviously not exact... It's almost impossible to tell the age of an adult; it could be anything from fully-grown to quite old. And of course individual organism vary in size quite a bit.
Scientists are currently thinking that the life-spans of these creatures could have been quite long, and many contemporary reptiles, like crocs, continue to grow throughout life.

So, in short, what we are able to calculate from the skeletal structure is likely the minimum weight the critter could have carried.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
And my dick is still bigger than that.

Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!