Greetings in the four quadrants of the Divine Universe which takes place in and out of each one of you. I come to explain about the energetic changes.

Dear Brothers and Sisters,

I come here tonight to enlighten you about the dizziness and the changes of energy that Lightworkers are experiencing. Do not be fret. Do not be afraid. This is a energy shift that is occurring inside and outside of you.

Mother Gaia has been going through such change since 1950 and is now more evident. Never fear when you feel your energetic bodies different, this is the change that is qualifying in your personal coefficient of light climbing a step in your vibration, do not fear when you feel your energy bodies different.

You need to vibrate higher so you can capture the opening of the portal that connects this earth of 3D to one earth of 4D or 5D. Going to the 5D will depend only on the vibrational quality of each brother/sister. Therefore, we ask you to do the decrees, that you concentrated in the Light.

The change will not be easy, but the Father / Mother is supporting each one of you.

As for your visions, do not worry about, when you receive always send Violet Flame. You have the power to easy, to allay the natural disasters. Many who are incarnated on earth today chose to pass sharp and painful and others like you not, so focus, do the decrees to and trust.

Do not doubt, because doubt hinders and condenses the energy of low vibration. Do not open holes for the negative influences, but do not forget to see the truth.

I leave you in peace and love of the Father/Mother.
banned
Quote by angusfan16
Son, are you on drugs

Intoxicating substances interrupt the connection to The Light, so no.
banned
Hello Brother/Sister deadsmileyface!

It is with great elation that I express how joyous it is to find this thread before my eyes. It is for many units of time that I have been waiting with anxious expectation to find another Child of Light.

Through my 16 senses I can already feel that, through this unexpected yet fore-ordained connection, the various energies around me are strengthening and are slowly becoming one in body mind and purpose.

May the Father/Mother grant you His/Her greatest and most treasured blessings for delivering this message to me. Many units of time have I been waiting for an answer. You truly are an exalted being on this 3D plane of existence.

May the Light guide you always through all paths in all places
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by deadsmileyface
is she a fellow Daughter of The Light?

I don't know but she is a reiki master, sells reiki sex toys and I have like $500 worth of spiritual nonsense books from her that I've never read.
Quote by Baby Joel

It is with great elation that I express how joyous it is to find this thread before my eyes. It is for many units of time that I have been waiting with anxious expectation to find another Child of Light.

Through my 16 senses I can already feel that, through this unexpected yet fore-ordained connection, the various energies around me are strengthening and are slowly becoming one in body mind and purpose.

May the Father/Mother grant you His/Her greatest and most treasured blessings for delivering this message to me. Many units of time have I been waiting for an answer. You truly are an exalted being on this 3D plane of existence.

May the Light guide you always through all paths in all places

It is very exciting to meet a fellow Brother of The Light! May all your vibrations be most high my brother.
banned
Greetings, and strong vibrations to all my Brothers/Sisters. What a blessing to send vibrations to other All-One Lightbringers. I send you all Violet Flame and unwaveringly wish Teal Tranquility to you. The strings of the quantum universe vibrate with an excitement that has not been felt for millennia. Truly a marvelous time to channel our life-energy into this corporeal form Brothers/Sisters!
<insert morality tale about a cat and a mouse here>
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Wasn't there something like that in #GoT, where the fake redhead convinces one of the guys fighting for the throne that #lightistheway?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Baby Joel

sister, it's definitely sister
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Spambot_2
Wasn't there something like that in #GoT, where the fake redhead convinces one of the guys fighting for the throne that #lightistheway?

I think you'll find it's a hot fake readhead.

And he's not exactly convinced, but he's prepared to go along with it for the light-up sword, the magic assassinations, and the pussy.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Peace be with us now. Just for today we are in Peace and Light.

Trust seeds of stars of Light, for thou you are Light in Action, do not fear children, Sons and Daughters of Light, because this is the time to leave behind the fear. It was never a part of you. It is going away and you are back to waking up to the Light.

Trust, fear not, because the truth is everywhere.

There is no end but the beginning. Rebirth. This year is a preparation for the future.

You now this year will increase your coefficient of Light , what happens is that you still do not feel ready to shine, but this is the time.

Many will have to wake up to Light. Trust. Leave the fear will be something natural. Trust in you.

This is the year of huge changes inside and out. For you to support the new frequency of Light, you have to begin this year, the change of rotation of your chakras .

TRUST. Never fear. When you feel weak remember who you are.

You are feeling the symptoms of the ascencion, what will change is the regaining of faith in you. Trust, ask and receive.

You are the Light, Children of The Light. We love you Children of The Light. We are here with you. Connect with your mentor or angels as you wish. They are now with you with their hands over your heads. Close your eyes and see your Friends of Light. They are there with you. We have never been so close to you.

This dizziness has to do with our approximation of the electromagnetic field of the earth.

Intergalactic Fleet.

Channeling of the Group We are Light in Action
banned
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I think you'll find it's a hot fake readhead.
I didn't care much for here actually

I've always preferred Margaery and Lena Headey with short hair (when she's not playing Cercei).
Quote by slapsymcdougal
And he's not exactly convinced, but he's prepared to go along with it for the light-up sword, the magic assassinations, and the pussy.
Come on, who the **** wouldn't be prepared for that?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by Spambot_2
I didn't care much for here actually

I've always preferred Margaery and Lena Headey with short hair (when she's not playing Cercei).
Come on, who the **** wouldn't be prepared for that?

Filthy HBO casual.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Well I did read half of the first book, but there really wasn't much more than on the TV series, and I couldn't quite get a grasp how hot the girls were, which is an important part of the reason why I watch the show.

Also in the book Ros goes away and stop, while in the TV series she keeps showing cleavage to people, apart from helping other people.

Wait, you wrote the fake redhead was hot, how the **** am I the filthy casual now?

Or, well, you could have written that 'cause the description in the books made her seem hot, but in that case I guess I'm happy to be a filthy casual
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola