I ****ing like this and I like that you posted it here.

I don't know what the clot of lines is supposed to be, beetle, doctor, whatever. I like it's position visually, with the words kind of slipping in under it. It makes the piece flow, it's almost like there's a visual timeline above the grass in the image that corresponds to what's happening in the words below, and when we get to spindly nighttime, there's that mass of unknown disruptive chaos, and following is sleepless childhood. The three straight lines draw it to that ending nicely, kind of like a thought bubble illustrating that sleeplessness, or what causes it.

Obviously with things like this there's an element of bullshit when trying to interpret it from an outside perspective, but I love me some bullshit. You should feel good about this.

If you don't mind, I have a post on the front page "kudzu" that could use some eyes.
Today I feel electric grey
I hope tomorrow, neon black
Last edited by Ganoosh at Sep 6, 2014,
Thank you for looking in, and thank you for your kind words. Yeah, interpretation can be bullshit and bullshit can be interpretation, it's all good though as long as it's interpretation.

Had a quick read through of your piece the other day but ran out of time to comment, I'll get to it now.