Found her on Craigslist for $350, with original case too.

Well my first ibanez ever, i usually stick to jackson, but i couldnt help myself.
it is a 1991 RG 550 in neon purple, and in pretty good shape considering the age.
The fretboard is a little rough, but not bad at all. could use a little cleaning/tune up.
the previous owner swapped the pickups for a single JB in the bridge, and the floyd rose is the original edge bridge. overall im very happy, its been well taken care of and will become a nice addition to my pile of guitars.

....and one more pic of an upcoming NGD i have waiting for me at guitar center.
I regret getting rid of my first RG550. I do have one that isn't fixed up yet though!

HNGD!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Good looking for sure! Love that color with the maple board (of course I love anything with a maple board )
I'm just a kickin' and a gougin' in the mud and the blood and the beer.
Love those things. HNGD!
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Think you'll keep it with a single pickup?

For now I will. But idk, I might switch it back to h/s/h at some point
HNGD!

I'm looking forward for that upcoming NGD, though... I want to see detailed pics of that amazing finish!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
HNGD!

I'm looking forward for that upcoming NGD, though... I want to see detailed pics of that amazing finish!

All I know about it is its a mid 90s usa dk1, in eerie dess swirl.
But it baffles me tho because it has 3 colume knobs, and 3 mini toggle switches for each pickup. And for the life of me I cant find this exact model anywhere. Except for th e charvel model 4 in the 80s. Its gotta be a custom shop or somethin
I'm not sure what it is about Ibanez, but there is something quirky about their guitars I like.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Nice! Single pickup is teh secks.

Really 80s. HNGD
Quote by AlanHB
Just remember that there are no boring scales, just boring players.

Gear

Bach Stradivarius 37G
Charvel So Cal
Fender Dimension Bass
Hartke HyDrive 210c
Ibanez BL70
Laney VC30
Tokai TB48
Yamaha FG720S-12
Yamaha P115
sweet
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Slayterica
All I know about it is its a mid 90s usa dk1, in eerie dess swirl.
But it baffles me tho because it has 3 colume knobs, and 3 mini toggle switches for each pickup. And for the life of me I cant find this exact model anywhere. Except for th e charvel model 4 in the 80s. Its gotta be a custom shop or somethin

A friend of mine has a similar-looking guitar -- an Epiphone S800 from the late '80s (IIRC), with 1 master volume knob and 1 tone knob, and 3 on/off toggles, one for each pickup.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112