Page 1 of 2
mine was i was getting on a bus to start a college course in catering for some reason , i left college over a year ago now and never liked catering.
I dreamed that an airplane had crashed into the world trade center, only to wake up and discover that it had... 13 years ago
I don't dream.

:3
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
my grandma died and i felt like i was gonna die and i was left in a parking lot in the middle of the city at night
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last dream was of going back to high school, except it was Hunger Games themed
Sail upon the open skies
All I remember is that it involved me and someone I know. I also remember that it was really weird and kinda unsettling. Not in a way that makes me think I'm going to get murdered in my sleep, it was just that something happened that I would never want to have happen in real life. I just don't remember what happened.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Since quitting drugs/alcohol because court order, I have feverish mad dreams and wake up in a cold sweat.

Last night I dreamt I had someone visiting from far away and everything went wrong and I stumbled around my hometown drunk. I also often dream of drinking vodka and popping pills.
I gave an MLB pitcher dating advice in a parking lot after he learned to speak english, then when I was driving off I missed my exit, and drove off of the edge of a super-high expressway. Landed on another expressway a few miles beneath it. The expressway thing happened three or four times, but the last time, as I was falling, a blimp appeared out of nowhere, saved me and the car. It turns out it was the baseball pitcher, who was now open-shirt and super buff, and had a super hot girlfriend thanks to my dating advice, so he let me ride in his blimp and fixed up my car.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Speaking of dreams, tonight will be my 40th night of keeping record of my dreams. I believe thats the biggest consecutive recordings i've ever taken.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I don't remember exactly but about a week ago as I was falling asleep, I felt everything start to vibrate very intensely. I think it was just my eyes starting to move behind my eyelids in REM, but it felt like the whole world was vibrating, yet I couldn't move or open my eyes. I was pretty much fully conscious for the last few seconds when it was still happening, but before that it was almost like a dream.

I think I enter REM sleep very quickly upon falling asleep, maybe because it usually takes me about an hour to fall asleep. But most of the dreams I remember in my life happened within the first 30 minutes of me going to bed.
Quote by Nero Galon
Speaking of dreams, tonight will be my 40th night of keeping record of my dreams. I believe thats the biggest consecutive recordings i've ever taken.

If you can't lucid dream yet, you suck!
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

dreamed that I was having sex with a mega squirter and when she tried to ride me she squirted right on my face, like a massive blast of squirt
i dremt that we had alredy made this thred a million times aahahha lol
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Campbell22
dreamed that I was having sex with a mega squirter and when she tried to ride me she squirted right on my face, like a massive blast of squirt

wow A+ dreaming right there m8
^
11/10 would dream that.
Quote by SMH07
I don't dream.

:3
Everybody dreams, just somebody doesn't remember it.

Mine involved having a guy hit near me because of a joke, and while I didn't really know that guy I knew the guys that hit him, and to go along with the joke I laughed when the guy got hit even if I didn't remember who it was.

Before that I jumped on some rocks from pretty damn high.
5 meters or so.
And I landed 0.k., better than I would land falling from 2m in real life.

Then I don't know if it was only before or before and after, but I was walking with this very hot redhead I assume I was on a date with.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by rolandroi
If you can't lucid dream yet, you suck!

I imagine not being able to lucid dream after trying so many times is what sex must be like for a female that just can never seem to orgasm.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I was with a big group running away from zombies with my dog. Someone in the group would always turn into one and send the group into chaos and we would have to escape and run away.
I dreamed that 2 people broke into my house and they were taking stuff from outside my bedroom door, they saw me and carried on as if I wasn't there.
Me and my friends were bored, so my friend invited his friends from work to come over, and we were still bored, so one of his work friends somehow invited Soulja Boy. My other friend forgot his phone at home, so his parents came over to tell him something, and it ended with his mom getting punched in the face by Soulja Boy.
Quote by Nero Galon

I imagine not being able to lucid dream after trying so many times is what sex must be like for a female that just can never seem to orgasm.

Lucid dreaming is hard for most people, myself included. Just like any skill, it takes plenty of dedication and patience to become proficient. I have been a pretty busy person for the last 4 years, so I've been struggling to make the time to do everything I need to do in order to lucid dream. Such as maintaining a somewhat normal sleep schedule, waking up to write down dreams, etc.

When I first began trying to lucid dream, I was relatively free of responsibilities and managed to get to the point where I was remembering 5-6 dreams a night in detail, and lucid dream every week or two. Right now I can barely remember my normal dreams. It just takes consistency and discipline.

yah it's hard.
I dreamt that the hot girl in my music class started getting her clothes off for me, but I politely declined because I don't see her in that way.

She was very hard to resist though.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Quote by Pastafarian96
I dreamt that the hot girl in my music class started getting her clothes off for me, but I politely declined because I don't see her in that way.

She was very hard to resist though.

your dream self is a pussy.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
your dream self is a pussy.

That was the last time. there were many times before that when I did have sex with her.

Also I once had a dream that I was a sandwich
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
I've had stressed out dreams lately with people I know getting hurt.

Last one I was in a car accident and my hand got all ****ed up.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Lucid dreaming is hard for most people, myself included. Just like any skill, it takes plenty of dedication and patience to become proficient. I have been a pretty busy person for the last 4 years, so I've been struggling to make the time to do everything I need to do in order to lucid dream. Such as maintaining a somewhat normal sleep schedule, waking up to write down dreams, etc.

When I first began trying to lucid dream, I was relatively free of responsibilities and managed to get to the point where I was remembering 5-6 dreams a night in detail, and lucid dream every week or two. Right now I can barely remember my normal dreams. It just takes consistency and discipline.

yah it's hard.

Yeah this is my 3rd time trying now. I started around 1-2 years ago, and like you could only do it in the summer time or off term times when not having any commitments because I am a really long sleeper, 10-12 hours average so I never have time to write down the dreams or even have the time recall when busy getting ready for stuff.

Quote by metal4eva_22
i dreamt that I cuddled with a tiger..
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Update: Had a different, non people getting hurt dream. I dreamed I moved into some like converted dorm-to-apartments building with these two girls I'd never met before. It was like downtown some big city (kinda looked like Chicago, definitely wasn't Milwaukee). At one point I had to wear a dress and wig to fool the building manager or something, very dream logicky situation. Oh and then I slept with one of the roommates and we were all awkward about it afterward.

There were other parts that involved Super Mario Sunshine and the show Home Movies, but I don't think those were directly related to the rest of the dream in any way.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
I dreamt that George Clooney was teaching me how to be a sniper. I can't recall if it was a real war situation or just recreative sniping.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I had a dream that someone broke into my house and then proceeded to attack one of my brothers and rob my fridge, so then afterwards I was screaming "GET THE BAMBOO STICKS FROM THE GARAGE!" to my dad as the intruder was making his way for the freezer before he tried to book it out of the house. The guy swung his cane at us both and then we started wailing on him with our bamboo poles. That was the end of that....pretty crazy huh?
Page 1 of 2