I've been oogeling the Tone King Imperial for some time now, but I recently just learned about the 20th Anniversary Imperial, which seems perfect for me. Handwired, ironman attenuator etc. The problem is... I've been looking at all the videos out there and... is it me or does the 20th sound a lot flatter with less huge thick cleans? It might be that the videos don't do the 20th justice though...? And the thing is, I live in Sweden. I can't try either of them here. I first heard of Tone King through loving John mayer and Two-Rock amps. That's how I came in contact with the Tone King amps. The thing is now I like the Tone King amps more But I still love the huge thick 3d-cleans with slight break up the best. And according to all the videos I've seen the Imperial does this a lot better than the Imperial 20th. Is this simply due to crappy videos or am I on to something here...? Help me out here
I think you'll have better luck asking this on The Gear Page. Not a lot of Tone King owners on this board.
Quote by Roc8995
I think you'll have better luck asking this on The Gear Page. Not a lot of Tone King owners on this board.

I did. Haven't got an answer yet though