I have.

I distinctly remember standing in the ******* looking for something in one of the drawers when my friend popped her head through the back door of the house. At that moment I suddenly saw the Earth spinning in the sky as if I was viewing it from space. It was an idealized image. Like the what the earth would look like if you asked a child to draw it. It looked as if it was animated in that kind of wobbly french style of animation. I watched it spin until suddenly "space" disappeared. The Earth was floating in a vast white expanse of nothingness. Then my perspective changed. I zoomed closer until the Earth was to my lower left. As I panned over, angels streamed away from the far side of the planet in an upwards ark past me. I knew they were leaving. I left the Earth and the angels and kept going out into nothingness until I began to feel a pressure in the center of my forehead. Along with the pressure I felt a shaking sensation and the nothingness shimmered like hot air above a road. Suddenly it felt like something was stopping me from going on. The pressure in my forehead came to a point as my vision blacked out around the edges. Then I was back in the ******* and my friend had that look on her face that people get when they're waiting for you to answer a question. I shook my head and asked her to say whatever she'd said again because my vision had taken about that long.
I had the exact same vision a couple days later, although I don't remember the circumstances surrounding it. Never had that, or any other vision since. I must have been about nine or ten.

So Pit, what does it mean? Am I a prophet? Will I slowly go insane(er)?

Has anyone else had a vision? Seen a portent? An Omen?

My third eye vision is 20/20 baby.

EDIT: lol. I forgot that was censored.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?
Quote by soundgarden1986
something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly... suddenly there was intense light all around me - and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?

Skinny emo aliens ate your ass
I am a visionary
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
You had a vision

they couldn't see

so they put you down
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Does it count if i was on shrooms at the time?
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
No but I get the feeling of deja vu a lot. Like I'll feel like I've had this conversation before, say the same thing I remembered I said and then the situation played out exactly the same way. First time it happened was in gym class in the third grade. Since then it's only happened sporadically.

Weeeeeeeeird shit man.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by soundgarden1986

Well, the two things that stick out to me the most are that the light was orange and that it was from the east. Because it was from the east that means it was a portent and not an omen. (obviously) Now, a portent means something's importent so you should pay attention. The orange color really cinches it though. It was I.L.L (The Intergalactic Life Lecturers) trying to signal you. They are a branch of the Trans-Galactic Health Care Services. The orange color was telling you to get more vitamin C to prepare for the coming epidemic.

Also, one time I was watching tv and I saw two blonde twins and they were really creepy and then the power went out and they disappeared.
Used to know the exact words somebody would speak to me before even having the conversation, it's scary at times. Especially when your visions are fvcked up and they're things you don't want to happen. I try to ignore them. I used to believe in my visions and that's part of my Schizoaffective I'm dealing with. I used to think I could see the future, now I know I can't, the medication helps.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Came in here for nothing and was not disappointed.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

yeah, i stared at a picture of an ass for so long that i could still see its outline when i closed my eyes

i regret nothing

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Yes
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Yes

woah man, that was so fvcking deep

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
It's from looking at the computer screen too much

#edm
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Mine is as well. Well, it always was. I can see close fine but anything further than five feet is a giant fuzzy blob to me.

I want to get lasik whenever I have the money for it and in another 5 or so years when it's even more common and safe but I'm paranoid I'll go [even more] blind.
Last edited by Wormholes at Sep 6, 2014,
If I put one end of a pen between my eyes and point the other one away from me, the tip is already pretty goddamn blurry. I need -7.00 glasses and there is no god.

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
I had a vision once...

I was banging yer mum in it lol.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line