See these short vids for the details http://youtu.be/NxZFMmcmPQ4

http://youtu.be/xqnLEBM9Lbk

I dont know what the problem is.

I checked the patches separately with other pedals and they work fine

All pedals but Holy Grail are powered from the same power supply (with matched voltage and amperage).
There's a tuner in the beginning of the chain. In this vid its turned on, so the signal before it is muted.

Also you can see that I disconnected power jack from the Chorus, but the pedal still cracks when Im touching it. Holy grail is powered from the separate power supply and it's not connected to the outlet on the vid as well

Any advice?

PS. Also what the heck is with these EHX switches? Any ideas how to fix them?
Last edited by pashtett at Sep 6, 2014,
Wow, that's weird. Have you opened one of those pedals yet to check if any of the internals are loose?
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by Linkerman
Wow, that's weird. Have you opened one of those pedals yet to check if any of the internals are loose?

Hey!

yep, they work fine separately, I suspect interferences/earth kind of problems
Quote by pashtett
Hey!

yep, they work fine separately, I suspect interferences/earth kind of problems

Are you using a wall-wart type of power supply? Like this:

If so, it may be time to invest on an isolated power supply unit, like a T-Rex Fuel Tank Chameleon, or a Voodoo Labs Pedal Power...
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112
Same question as Linkerman on the PSU.

Also, the EHX Switches hit and miss. Some of them work fine for a long time and don't pop, most of them eventually will get pops in them and quite a few have it out of the box already. Really one of the biggest downfalls of EHX in my opinion.
Quote by pashtett
Yes, I use a stabilized 2A wall-wart type adaptor

Yeah, that can be the issue right there. Most of those wall-wart adapters don't even have ground pin(s) to plug into the wall socket, creating problems.

If each pedal doesn't have the same issue when it's plugged to the wall-wart, you can try adding one pedal at a time to see if it's one pedal in particular that's causing the issue.
Reaching the conclusion that one specific pedal is the culprit, you can simply separate them from the others by using a battery or a dedicated wall-wart for it.

But in that case, buying a properly isolated power supply unit as I mentioned is probably the best solution.
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
Ampeg GVT52-112