Page 1 of 2
¡Aquí está el DJ Héctor Bonifacio Echeverría Cervantes de la Cruz Arroyo Rojas!

Ésta es la radio Quetzalcóatl, la estación donde el rock vive y no muere. Vamos a escuchar un par de temas de Queens of the Stone Age. Primero vamos a escuchar First it Giveth. ¡Qué música impresionante, temible y verdaderamente ahora van a ver, a ver, a ver, aquí va, aquí va, aquí va!
*reported for being Mexican
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Panocha de fuego
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
yo soy patata
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Mucho burrito cabron
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
NO posting in languages other than English
- Posts in foreign languages must be accompanied by an English translation.
Punishment: The thread may be closed or you may receive a warning for excessive use of other languages without a translation.

wow u guys r braking the rules, and im telling
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
wow u guys r braking the rules, and im telling

Come at me

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Quote by awesomo41894
Porque estas escribiendo en espanol si eres de portugal? Jaja?

Porque voy vivir en Espana en pocos meses.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Is there really a difference in this case?

Bien is for actions / bueno is for things

But no it doesn't matter. I spent a day arguing with myself about this in my head which is why I felt compelled to post
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Bien is for actions / bueno is for things

But no it doesn't matter. I spent a day arguing with myself about this in my head which is why I felt compelled to post

Man, that's sooooo good to know. That's also driven me nuts in the past.
My spanish isnt too great, what does"par de temas" mean in that context? Is that just shit spanish radio jockeys say cause google translate tells me it mean couple of issues, which I don't understand when used how you did
Quote by sickman411
¡Aquí está el DJ Héctor Bonifacio Echeverría Cervantes de la Cruz Arroyo Rojas!

Ésta es la radio Quetzalcóatl, la estación donde el rock vive y no muere. Vamos a escuchar un par de temas de Queens of the Stone Age. Primero vamos a escuchar First it Giveth. ¡Qué música impresionante, temible y verdaderamente ahora van a ver, a ver, a ver, aquí va, aquí va, aquí va!

Falar Portugues.
Quote by captainsnazz
¿u qué m8?

¿tu qué hombre?

ftfy
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Weaponized
My spanish isnt too great, what does"par de temas" mean in that context? Is that just shit spanish radio jockeys say cause google translate tells me it mean couple of issues, which I don't understand when used how you did

It means "a couple of songs"
feliz natal

Quote by Weaponized

Yeah like Nico said it's "couple of songs". In Portuguese we (mostly in the media) also use "temas" (literally "themes") as a fancier word for songs.

Also, the OP wasn't written by me, it's from the little segue at the end of No One Knows. It was supposed to be a parody of these Spanish adbot threads that showed up this morning, but it seems this one outlived them
Last edited by sickman411 at Sep 6, 2014,
Page 1 of 2