I named it dtprog because it really reminded me of These Walls, but I swallowed my pride and went on with it anyway.

It might drag a little, I tried having like a chorus and stuff. There's probably supposed to be vocals over this. Also I need to come up with a solo.

Also I wanted to try this tuning out, but it's not really doing anything for me yet.
Attachments:
dtprog.gp5
sounds pretty damn cool man. for the clean parts, id recommend having some more ambience, preferably chordal. they seem to be lacking some kind of low end/body. also, for the part thats supposed to have a solo, id recommend either taking away or lowering that keyboard melody. it would either kind of take away from the solo, or just make it difficult to hear
I agree with the guy above me that some atmospheric strings would fit in real nice with the clean parts, and overall I'm not too crazy about the sawtooth leads - the melody itself is strong but the choice of sawtooth makes it feel like chiptune metal a bit. Unless you were going for that, but I like the main melody much more when it switches to guitar. Regardless of that, really nice song with good melody and hook.