Page 1 of 2
Going from a 1 monitor set up to a two monitor set up is revolutionary. Going from flipping between tabs in browsers to being able to have Netflix, a football game, a film or just iTunes in another window is great.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
One. I will get two when I have a desk wide enough to support them.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I've been using 2 monitors for several months now. It's kinda weird once you get used to it and then have to deal with just one for a while. The other day I was using my friends laptop and kept wanting to throw something on a monitor that wasn't there.
Two. Going back to just one for doing serious stuff would be awful. I have no problem using my little 11 inch laptop for normal stuff though.
one cuz i aint no damn nerd
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Two right now. If I get a new TV in November I'll mount my 32 inch one above my monitors. Might also add a third monitor at some point
Sail upon the open skies
One. I don't spend a lot of time at home, so I'm usually on my laptop. I don't have a desktop, even.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
One when I do everyday shit and two when I work.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by captainsnazz
atm i mostly just use my macbook speakers or senn hd380pros but i'm saving for a pair of krk rokits or a couple of nice genelecs, might get a small sub too hmu will (rip)

Genelecs make me wet.

I use two. Could never go back to one. I don't know how anyone gets any work done with only one monitor.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
one cuz i aint no damn nerd

this. and it ain't even led or nethin come at me n3rds.
I'll do more than come at you
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Two, but one is my TV.
It's hardly a TV tho. I mean it's on my desk right next to my other monitor, and it's a somewhat small TV so it's about the same size as my actual monitor so w/e.
Only shit thing (and it's a really shit thing) is that the TV is only 720p

I need to get another monitor, but the actual one i'm using isn't made anymore so I can't get a matching one.
Just one.

Just curious, everyone whos saying they can't imagine using just one monitor, what are you using them for?
Two. My laptop and an extra one. I usually use the extra for just what TS described movies/music etc.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Currently I only use 21 monitors but am looking to upgrade to 22.

Nah but I only have 1 but I have to try out 2 sometime soon since everyone raves about it. But I am going away to uni soon and doubt I will have the room for 2, and I am a chronic saver (chrometophobia)
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I used to use two until I realised it was pointless and everybody who claims it's advantageous in any way is lying through their teeth.

Edit: Actually it was good for playing Command and Conquer...
Just one. If flicking through tabs is such a problem you must be lazy as shit
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
ive got a bunch but i lost count cuz all my monitore lizaards escaped so i dont kno how many i have an ymore
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I only use one monitor for my desktop. I don't have enough room on my desk for a second monitor and I mainly use a laptop anyway.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
i don't do anything important enough to bother with two
i don't know why i feel so dry
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Page 1 of 2