Is that what they're called? I'm referring to the metal pieces on the back of string through body guitars when you insert the string into the guitar to run it through the body and bridge up to the tuners. What are they called? And where can I buy them for a build I'm working on?
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou

Quote by Axelfox