Ibanez Prestige RG652KFX
ESP E-II M-1
LTD AW-7
Schecter Loomis NT
EVH 5150 III 50
PRS 212 DB
Line 6 POD HD500X
Deadhorse OD/Boss HM-2
I'm a little biased, but I'd say Ibanez just for out of the box reliability. Agiles are amazing when you get a good one, but the Ibanez will be more consistent with quality. Overall, the Ibanez will feel thinner in the neck than the Agile, but overall they will be very similar.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Location and budget might help us give you some more ideas.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I live in Ontario about 20 mins from buffalo I can order from the states to the states because i know of a place that takes and hold shipments and I can pick it up there
I just got an Agile 3010 Baritone about a year ago. Love it. Well made guitarplays great, pretty comfortable neck despite the length. The only thing I like better about the Agiles is they come in slightly longer scale lengths depending on the tuning your using.

I'm in that delemma right now, myself, Ibanez or Agile, except I'm looking for an 8 string. Hard decision here too. Gonna pull the trigger in October. Trying to wind down my decision. Again favoring an Agile because I either want a 28" neck or 30" Ibanez only come in 27", I believe, on 7 and 8 strings.