God, sorry for the weeabooing there.

My stepson got a new guitar for his birthday, and I inherited this crappy little thing that's so hilarious, I needed to share it:

No idea the brand name, the woods, the pickups, or anything. It's a child's electric guitar, really small, it's dwarfed by even my old Squier Strat, and it needs a little bit of work to get it restored to perfect working order. Or at least a fresh set of strings. Intonation is actually not bad for such a small and cheap instrument. I have it tuned (from low to high) F C F Bb D G, or dropped D up a minor third. Same tuning EVH uses on "Little Guitars".

Anyway, just decided to share this hilarious little guitar. I'm thinking of fixing it up with a sweet pickup (maybe a single-coil size blade humbucker) and getting as ambitious as replacing the entire body with something different (definitely going to want to improve the upper fret access), but as it is, it's cute and tiny and it's actually kind of neat to play!
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.
You need to string that thing up with a set of 12's and play in E standard. Then put a hotrails in it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Noice. It's always kind of nice to have a totally wacky guitar that you can put in weird tunings. I have a First Act that's been in all kinds of absurd tunings, like Open F# and Robert Fripp's New Standard, two whole steps down. Not to mention kiddie instruments are often built like brick shithouses. I dropped my First Act down a flight of stairs and it didn't even go out of tune. You will have fun, I guarantee it.

Is Haibane Renmei any good? I have some big-time weeb friends who are split pretty evenly on the matter. I'm not the kind of guy who writes anime off for being anime, so I'll watch anything if I think I might like it.

Could look really cool worn low down with your strap, HNGD!
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Quote by FrauVfromPoB
Is Haibane Renmei any good? I have some big-time weeb friends who are split pretty evenly on the matter. I'm not the kind of guy who writes anime off for being anime, so I'll watch anything if I think I might like it.

I'll put it this way. I hate most anime that I've seen, and Haibane Renmei stands as one of my favourite pieces of art. It's one of those things that sort of transcends the genre it was pigeonholed into.
Q: Favourite Pink Floyd song?
A: The one where they get wicked high and play Emin and A for an hour.