So, I'm thinking of picking an Seymour Duncan SH-10 Fullshred bridge.

The rig I'm currently running is the following:
Ibanez RG5EX1
D'Addario XL 9-42 strings
Fender Princeton '65 (Not the '65 Reverb)

I'm generally playing Metal or Blues.

There is Humbucker and Trembucker version for the Fullshred, and I'm not sure what version I would need for an Ibanez spacing (The RG5EX1 has the terrible Edge III)
Quote by theogonia777
Lefthandedkid is super awesome, ja?

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
i'm guessing trembucker, but if you want to be sure you could always just measure your polepieces/string spacing and see what the duncan website says regarding its measurements for each version.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I would say you're going to need the trembucker. Of course, if you want to be absolutely sure, just do what Dave said.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Sent an e-mail to both Seymour Duncan and Ibanez. Trying to get the specifications and measurements of the INF4 (an Ibanez pup) that is currently in the bridge.

Keith Merrow himself responded to me from Seymour Duncan, saying he/they couldn't say for sure, but he did give me the measurements for the Fullshred
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr
I guess fire extinguishers have to be filled with something other than fire retardant now, because apparently that's offensive.

Watch my stream?
Quote by Dr.shred 801
you all sucxk!

And this kind of threadjacking is why no one will take your survey.

OT:
So, do the Fullshred measurements match up?
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
And this kind of threadjacking is why no one will take your survey.

OT:
So, do the Fullshred measurements match up?

I'm still waiting on a response from Ibanez, going based off looking at my current pick ups, the Fullshred humbucker will fit in my bridge, while the trembucker would fit in the neck I believe.

If I had a measuring tool of any sort, I could just measure it myself, but apparently having a measuring tool in this house is unheard of.
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?
Quote by lefthandedkid
I'm still waiting on a response from Ibanez, going based off looking at my current pick ups, the Fullshred humbucker will fit in my bridge, while the trembucker would fit in the neck I believe.

If I had a measuring tool of any sort, I could just measure it myself, but apparently having a measuring tool in this house is unheard of.

Buy one at a hardware store? lol
I remembered I have a sword ironically made out of a yard stick. Bridge spacing measures 2 1/8th inch. From Low E to High E (center to center of each string)
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?
Having reviewed the "which one do I need" from Seymour Duncan, it would appear I need a Trembucker, however I'm definitely going to buy a little more accurate measuring utensil to double check
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by rgrockr

Watch my stream?