Page 1 of 3
I wasn't even nominated in this year's UG awards and that offended me.

I decided that I want to be nominated at least one time in the next edition, but I don't know what road should I take to be a pit celebrity.

Ssooo, how did the pit celebs become pit celebs?
Or, how should I, in my uniqueness, become a pit celeb?
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Why do you want to be Pit famous?
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Spambot_2

I decided that I want to be nominated at least one time in the next edition, but I don't know what road should I take to be a pit celebrity.

tbf there weren't that many votes and of those few were srs.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Shit post, have some shitty gimmick, post a lot, be an attention *****.

#rekt
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by Spambot_2

You need to be scandalous, hate a specific set of people and that defend that hate when you're attack for it.

Worked for me.

Also, shag your family member.

And be hairy.
Just get a good picture for people to photoshop you. And also be a shitty gimmick attention ***** like everyone else said.
Quote by caeser1156
Your dick could still have a chick even if that chick had a dick
1) Become a part of the community, enjoy conversation with people, be friends with people etc and then have something to offer everyone
2) Be a dick.

Same as IRL. You can either be Ghandi or Gacy. Don't be Gacy.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 8, 2014,
Make stupid threads and do stupid shit or alternatively go into the football thread and be an Arsenal fan. Or just be an intolerant elitist operating under the banner of being incredibly tolerant.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
1) Become a part of the community, enjoy conversation with people, be friends with people etc and then have something to offer everyone
2) Be a dick.

Same as IRL. You can either be Ghandi or Gacy. Don't be Gacy.

Unless you really like killing people, in which case Gacy probably better suits you.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
You need to be an attention whore

this.

also if you have a life lose it, you need to spend every waking hour spewing shit into this forum. also you need to deepthroat my cock until tears and snot run down your face and my cum hits you right in the amygdala
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm cockblocked regularly by my appearance and personality.
Send nude pms of yourself to everyone, Especially the mods. It worked for me it can work for you
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
Send nude pms of yourself to everyone, Especially the mods. It worked for me it can work for you

I think I may have misplaced the ones you've sent. I don't want to get in the way of your fame, so if you could just resend them, that would be great!
Thanks!
Quote by ultimate-slash
I think I may have misplaced the ones you've sent. I don't want to get in the way of your fame, so if you could just resend them, that would be great!
Thanks!

The mods actually have copyright control of my nudes, so you'll need to ask them

Just pm them all until you get a reply
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
what level of pit celeb are we talking here
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Make stupid threads and do stupid shit or alternatively go into the football thread and be an Arsenal fan. Or just be an intolerant elitist operating under the banner of being incredibly tolerant.

Do not do this.

Why would you even want to be famous here?
Quote by ultimate-slash
Unless you really like killing people, in which case Gacy probably better suits you.

I feel like the people Gacy killed really liked living, otherwise they would have done the job themselves.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
Or just be an intolerant elitist operating under the banner of being incredibly tolerant.

I feel like this is aimed at me considering how many times we've gotten into the feminism conversation and I'm feeling some passive resentment here. Don't be a Gacy.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Sep 8, 2014,
Quote by stratkat
Start a blog on feminism, be as edgy as possible, then you'll gain beyond fame here and have internet fame.

Or a blog attacking feminism. People will shit themselves. I've seen it!
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

I feel like this is aimed at me considering how many times we've gotten into the feminism conversation and I'm feeling some passive resentment here. Don't be a Gacy.

Nah this isn't about you I respect your opinion however I disagree and you don't seem particularly elitist.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I feel like the people Gacy killed really liked living, otherwise they would have done the job themselves.

It's clearly me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by EndTheRapture51

Dat passive-aggressive butthurt.
Quote by Spambot_2
How do I become a Pit Celebrity?

Shitpost. Anytime there's a thread about something in the US, your only response can be "lol murca." Post bad opinions in EG.

At least, that's all deadsmileyface ever does, and he got famous pretty quick.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Quote by Philip_pepper
Instructions unclear.

Dick stuck in toaster.

The trick is to put the bread in last. That way you know how many slices you can fit in. Otherwise you'll just end up squishing the bread.
Quote by Baby Joel
Why do you want to be Pit famous?
Quote by MapOfYourHead
You need to be an attention whore

'cause my life/ideas/problems are more interesting and important that yours and I need you all to gimme a slice of attention.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Quote by JustRooster
Shitpost. Anytime there's a thread about something in the US, your only response can be "lol murca." Post bad opinions in EG.

At least, that's all deadsmileyface ever does, and he got famous pretty quick.

Noah is famous?

Gozd in gora poj,
silen ženimo hrup,
uboga gmajna, le vpup, le vkup,
le vkup, le vkup z menoj,
staro pravdo v mrak tulimo,
da se pretulimo skozi to zimo
Quote by Philip_pepper
Or a blog attacking feminism. People will shit themselves. I've seen it!

Ian doesn't count he was shitting himself anyways.
Make a shit ton of spam/joke threads/posts, but make sure the mods like you first or you'll be banned.
¯\_()_/¯
be interesting

but you're not exactly off to a good start there
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Would starting out a cooking blog on the pit be interesting enough for you?

'cause I'm italian, and it seems to me that people have this weird idea italians are good at cooking, so I might as well get away with it...

Like in that Julie & Julia movie, except I would be an italian, male, long haired Amy Adams.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
Quote by Cajundaddy
Quote by chrismendiola
Page 1 of 3