I thought that was completely in tune with popular belief
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've learned that puppies cannot support the weight of an adult male human.
Also, puppies are slippery when stepped on.
Wrap it up before you slap it up.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
When attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation, never just use a belt. Always use a custom-built strap with an easily accessible quick release.
Whenever talking shit about feminism on forums, create a faux account just to be sure if the mods are feminists and they don't take criticism well.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
That in a survival situation, always eat the fat guy first.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
When crossing roads, look both ways and hold an adults hand so you dont get hit by a car, also space is no place for dogs.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Don't drive your car over piles of leaves in the fall

They tell you it's so you don't run over nails but it's really so you don't kill itty bitty kiddies playing in the leaves.
I eat bananas vigorously

BUTTS.

To the pit because i don't feel like doing real life.
Quote by snappedstrings6
Don't drive your car over piles of leaves in the fall

They tell you it's so you don't run over nails but it's really so you don't kill itty bitty kiddies playing in the leaves.

One time when I was an itty bitty kiddie I raked up a bunch of leaves and decided to jump in them but there were muddy slushy puddles underneath and a bunch of spiders crawled onto me so I screamed and ran inside. But then I brought the spiders inside and we had a spider family in the bathroom (because it was a studio apartment so they didn't have to crawl too far) for the rest of the year.
cat
Quote by stratkat
Drinking a bottle of soy sauce can cause sodium poisoning.
Sodium poisoning isn't even the biggest thing to worry about if you plan on drinking it a bottle of soy sauce.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
I used to ride my bike through piles of leaves on the side of the road in autumn but then I hit a giant nail and popped my tire and had to walk my bike home a mile and a half which sucked because I was really short and my legs were tiny
Quote by guitarxo
One time when I was an itty bitty kiddie I raked up a bunch of leaves and decided to jump in them but there were muddy slushy puddles underneath and a bunch of spiders crawled onto me so I screamed and ran inside. But then I brought the spiders inside and we had a spider family in the bathroom (because it was a studio apartment so they didn't have to crawl too far) for the rest of the year.

spiders dont have families. People have families.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Don't run with scissors.

A variation on that is don't run up stairs with a newly sharpened pencil with the lead pointing upwards. I learned this one the hard way
Or that one time when I drank a bottle of soy sauce and thought I could fly on Bub's Concession Stand?

"Hold on, The Cheat, we're gonna take this concession stand TO DA MOON!!"
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Don't.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.