Hello everyone sorry about the kinda vague title, also with this being kinda an odd question I would like everyone to keep an open mind. I learned guitar on a right handed guitar but after finding pain that makes it very uncomfortable to play right handed I decided the make the swap over to left handed. Now the thing is that I have mostly right handed guitars still, and then also one lefty electric and one lefty acoustic. But the thing is that I can play right handed guitars upside down as if they were right handed(think Albert King, Dick Dale, Doyle Bramhall ii and Otis Rush) and have found that I have no problem playing standard open chords(Except sometimes C) and can do barre chords just fine too, really its just weird chords that take some creativity. Also I play almost entirely slide, which puts the high e at the top, right in clear sight and also makes it easier to mute behind the slide. What do you guys think? Pursue the weird upside down sort of playing? If it makes any difference the people I listen to are people like George Harrison, Derek Trucks, Johnny Winter, Rory Gallagher, Hendrix and others in that sort of genre. Sorry for the long question and thanks for any answers.
Sure, why not? If that's what works for you, go nuts.

You'll have a lot more selection with righty guitars, too, so that's a bonus.
No I don't have any videos, I've played a couple shows where I've played a right handed guitar(before my shoulder got worse) and flipped it over for the solo. I have been thinking about making guitar tutorial videos on an upside down guitar though since I know a lot of people ask whether or not it's possible. And thanks for being constructive I have to admit I was expecting people to tell me what I was doing was wrong. And any more responses are welcome
Hendrix would buy right-handed guitars and string them so they were basically left-handed guitars. Have you tried that?
I have tried restringing them, but the question is whether or not I should, and instead just keep them with the strings upside down since it works pretty well for slide.
Hey I hate hijack a thread, but I need help with a survey for class. I just posted the thread. If you could take a couple seconds out of your busy day to fill out the poll it would help me a ton.

Thanks.

As to your weird question : Flip the nut so you can play normally broseph. Nobody likes playing backwards chords, well not me that is.
Quote by Lazy Cake
I have tried restringing them, but the question is whether or not I should, and instead just keep them with the strings upside down since it works pretty well for slide.

Ok...but why wouldn't you restring them? Unless you're going to do slide all the time, what's the point of keeping the strings upside down?