dead please, you can't get anything good for $20.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Which is it? Want in ears that don't sound shit, or want to spend $20?

okay the least shitty ones i could get for 20 bucks
honestly, at that price, it doesn't really make that much of a difference. Just do what all the kids these days do and get Skullcandy's or something.
It's like saying you have $1000 to spend on a car. It's going to be a junker no matter how you look at it.
Quote by Baby Joel
honestly, at that price, it doesn't really make that much of a difference. Just do what all the kids these days do and get Skullcandy's or something.

skullcandies actually aren't bad. you mgiht be able toget a pair for $20 if theyre on sale
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I use these.

They aren't very comfortable and I can't speak on the sound quality because I haven't used very many pairs of earbuds before.
I just got them so I could stop using those gross kind that plunge into your eardrum.
Quote by jazz_rock_feel
Monoprice has some good ones. They're not decently comfortable and they sound pretty nice. They're only like $8.

thanks, i'm looking at their website atm
Quote by institutions
I use these.

They aren't very comfortable and I can't speak on the sound quality because I haven't used very many pairs of earbuds before.
I just got them so I could stop using those gross kind that plunge into your eardrum.

yeah i was looking at a similar pair of sennheisers
if you wanna double that these are super great

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Audio-Technica-ATH-CKS55USBK-Solid-Bass-In-Ear-Headphones-/301300781676

otherwise fuck you

but here's a page of snobby people recommending stuff i used to use

http://www.anythingbutipod.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8404
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Baby Joel

Skullcandy's are good tho.

My heavy medal's have lasted for a couple of years and they're great
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
I recommend the Dynaudio BM5A MKII

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Dreadnought
Skullcandy's are good tho.

My heavy medal's have lasted for a couple of years and they're great

Yeah I don't really know IEM's very well, so I just named the first brand that make stuff in that price range
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Which is it? Want in ears that don't sound shit, or want to spend $20?

don't be a snob

soundmagic e10s boom done
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

I'd be wary- refurbished units (apparently manufacturer), shipped out from Hong Kong, one of the Meccas of fake headphones, product wrapped in plastic bag...
yea that worried me too but the sell has a good rep so i didn't think it could be too bad

it's a ridiculously good deal though, mine were on a big sale for $35 and i'm super happy with that price
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Xiaoxi
I recommend the Dynaudio BM5A MKII

right in his budget wow
i don't know why i feel so dry
Yeah the lazy way is to look for what's really on sale and marked down to 20 bucks. More expensive is better in general... unless you want to sit down and do research.
Quote by deadsmileyface
my trusty earbuds just broke

recommend a pair that dont sound like shit. i'm willing to spend about 20 bucks

lookin for a nice dubsack, eh?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Sep 8, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
Yeah I don't really know IEM's very well, so I just named the first brand that make stuff in that price range

They're not IEMs IEM = In-Ear Monitors.

Anyway Mr. Smileyface, earphones in general are pretty shitty but if you must use them instead of larger headphones (which are still inferior to good speakers ) then Sennheiser make a few decent budget pairs.

Just don't be a fool and buy Beats, or anything else marketed similarly
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by DisarmGoliath
Anyway Mr. Smileyface, earphones in general are pretty shitty but if you must use them instead of larger headphones (which are still inferior to good speakers ) then Sennheiser make a few decent budget pairs.

Just don't be a fool and buy Beats, or anything else marketed similarly

Honestly for a pair of headphones around $20 as long as the frequency response is anywhere near 40hz-18khz they should be relatively fine. You can find a lot that claim 20hz-20khz but whether they're telling the truth is another issue.

If you want overear here's some Behringers that I've never tried but seem like they wouldn't be too bad for casual listening:

http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/HPX2000?adpos=1o1&creative=55678058761&device=c&matchtype=&network=g&gclid=CjwKEAjwp7WgBRCRxMCLx8mMnDMSJADncxS2LRrXWgwJMpS4tqsTc_YlyhFPyH5uw69W8GTdUu6EUxoCtoTw_wcB
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by caeser1156
Honestly for a pair of headphones around $20 as long as the frequency response is anywhere near 40hz-18khz they should be relatively fine. You can find a lot that claim 20hz-20khz but whether they're telling the truth is another issue.

If you want overear here's some Behringers that I've never tried but seem like they wouldn't be too bad for casual listening:

The biggest problem with budget manufacturer's frequency response stats is they never give you the information you actually need... the +/- db variance etc. that will indicate the accuracy level of the frequency range.

I'd sooner trust a reputable brand listing 30Hz - 18kHz than a budget brand claiming 20-20k, because at least the reputable brand are likely to give a fairly accurate freq. response rating. The budget one is probably +/-6dB variance, if not higher lol.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by deadsmileyface

i know you are young so i am going to impart some older brother type knowledge. costco is a wonderful thing you save money if you buy in bulk

ps just get shitty sennheisers. who cares, they are gonna be cheap and shit regardless. just get whatever is cheap.
Dear Mr. or Ms. or Mrs. deadsmileyface [unless you'd wish to remain gender neutral]

In the past (x)(time), I have noticed your death grips references.
I have also noticed that you wish to purchase audio headphones.
Death Grips requires no headphones.
In fact, death grips requires to be at full blast, anytime, anywhere.
Actually, at all times, at all places.
Please reconsider buying headphones.

Sincerely,
M.D.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Unless you're in school or using these at work, just get some headphones.

If you're set on these, go to walmart, the ones with a hazard symbol on them are like 14 bucks, come in a variety of colors, and are comfortable.

I've always hated ear buds.
Last edited by stratkat at Sep 9, 2014,