Page 1 of 2
And then send someone to pick me up from jail. Of course, you'll have to wait until the paramedics are done checking up on you.

There seems to be a lot of this nonsense happening lately, where any child left unsupervised is in mortal danger. And, it seems to be an American thing. What gives? What do you people think?
What the fuck? 1) The officer couldn't have gotten there that quick. 2) Why are some nosy busybody assholes calling the cops when it's 75 degrees?!
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I'm guessing concerns were more about abduction than heat-related.

It was 5 fucking minutes!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
It was 5 fucking minutes!

They don't know how long the mother is going to be gone beforehand though, do they?
My house gets hotter and I'm in here all day.

They don't know how long the mother is going to be gone beforehand though, do they?
No, but if she really did go in to buy one item, then that would be evidence enough to prove it was a quick run.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Sep 8, 2014,
Seems a bit extreme, considering the NSA was probably watching over the baby from somewhere, someway, anyway.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Joshua Garcia
My house gets hotter and I'm in here all day.

No, but if she really did go in to buy one item, then that would be evidence enough to prove it was a quick run.

I'm not saying I agree with the charges, I could just understand the concern on the part of a passerby.
I can't believe the officer responded within 5 minutes, that's incredible.
Haha, good point. That's incredible response time. Cops usually only show up that fast if they think they're gonna get to shoot something.

Nah, but it seems stupid to immediately assume she was abusing her child. What's even worse is that she was charged.
why charge her when she's already paying $20 for a loaf of all natural gluten free vegan vegetarian whole wheat free range wheat bread at whole foods?
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
'Murica
________________________________ ________________________________
______________________________ ______________________________
I hope I never have kids. I dont want to have to worry about someone calling the cops cause I left them in front of the tv while I was taking a shower.
Quote by Wormholes
I hope I never have kids. I dont want to have to worry about someone calling the cops cause I left them in front of the tv while I was taking a shower.

If you adopt a non-white baby no one will care what you do with it
If you adopt a non-white baby no one will care what you do with it

Poor investment choice, it'll probably get shot before it reaches 18
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by RylanThePotato
why charge her when she's already paying $20 for a loaf of all natural gluten free vegan vegetarian whole wheat free range wheat bread at whole foods?

more like she's paying into a system of gentrification that masquerades as fair competition by selling "ethnic" products that absolve suburban shitstains of their sense of social responsibility while simultaneously causing massive increase in income from foreign capital, greater expanding the reach of wage slavery that we politely refer to as "globalization" but should really be called "fuck capitalism" and also maybe "fuck whole foods" and fuck you
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by entity0009
Poor investment choice, it'll probably get shot before it reaches 18
Good, because I didn't really set any money aside for it to attend college anyway
Quote by Eastwinn
more like she's paying into a system of gentrification that masquerades as fair competition by selling "ethnic" products that absolve suburban shitstains of their sense of social responsibility while simultaneously causing massive increase in income from foreign capital, greater expanding the reach of wage slavery that we politely refer to as "globalization" but should really be called "fuck capitalism" and also maybe "fuck whole foods" and fuck you

wow
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Eastwinn

wow
Quote by Eastwinn

wow
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Eastwinn

wow
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

wut
Quote by Eastwinn

bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Good, because I didn't really set any money aside for it to attend college anyway

If you're gonna adopt something and spend years feeding it and sheltering it out of your own pocket you're better off getting a cow, at least that way you can eat it once it's dead
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
If you're gonna adopt something and spend years feeding it and sheltering it out of your own pocket you're better off getting a cow, at least that way you can eat it once it's dead

You do realize that letting a cow die of old age means it won't be good for eating, right?
Quote by entity0009

You can still get tax benefits and welfare and stuff from the government so it's not a total loss.
Quote by Dreadnought
wow

Quote by deadsmileyface
wow

Quote by Baby Joel
wow

Quote by Eastwinn
wow

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You do realize that letting a cow die of old age means it won't be good for eating, right?

Please read further up.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by That Old Geezer
75 degrees and five minutes are you kidding me..

Edit: That too ^

75 degrees and sunny outside can mean well over 100 degrees inside the car in short time.
Quote by pugachev
75 degrees and sunny outside can mean well over 100 degrees inside the car in short time.
Are you admitting to being a nosy-busybody? Sounds like it.
Quote by seanlang01
Are you admitting to being a nosy-busybody? Sounds like it.

With the string of deaths recently from people leaving children unattended in hot vehicles, you'd think the lady would have a bit of sense. Sure, she may only been gone for 5 minutes but the people who called the police didn't know how long she was going to be gone for. If there was a long line it could have been 10-15 minutes instead. By then, its over 90 degrees in the car.
Quote by pugachev
With the string of deaths recently from people leaving children unattended in hot vehicles, you'd think the lady would have a bit of sense. Sure, she may only been gone for 5 minutes but the people who called the police didn't know how long she was going to be gone for. If there was a long line it could have been 10-15 minutes instead. By then, its over 90 degrees in the car.
Prove to me there's a trend and that children have died, in a car, in 15 minutes, with the window cracked, in 75 degree heat. Like... my god, children are not without any common sense or capability. But whatever makes you feel righteous I guess.
the irony is that the kid probably didn't even get to go to the doctor like he needed to

lol more government efficiency at work

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
i went to whole foods one time and got a cheeseburger

it was the worst cheeseburger i ever had
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Page 1 of 2