Page 1 of 7
1. you don't support conversion to solar energy right now

2. you think cracked.com produces humor or engaging content

3. you don't see the inevitability of racketeering in the private medical industry

4. you have even a shred of doubt about climate change

human trash please report below
-----------------------------------------------
what if i see the inevitability of racketeering but i'm kinda unsure what that word means?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Jon777
hi i'm human trash

please walk into a dumpster
i don't know why i feel so dry
I'm human trash for different reasons
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
what if i see the inevitability of racketeering but i'm kinda unsure what that word means?

in you get mate
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
I'm more of a human recyclable.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

you're a college student now bob

you should be able to wiki
Quote by Eastwinn

Nope, because current methods of solar power production are inefficient.

Actually, I think most of it's garbage.

3. you don't see the inevitability of racketeering in the private medical industry

Meh. This is a non-issue, imho.

No, I don't doubt climate change is occurring.

HELLO, FELLOW PIECE OF GARBAGE!
Hi, I think Seanbaby's pretty funny. Have you seen his articles about Godek? Also, I like Maddox, and I think his videos are funny, you should add that to the list.
Quote by TheChaz
Hi, I think Seanbaby's pretty funny. Have you seen his articles about Godek? Also, I like Maddox, and I think his videos are funny, you should add that to the list.

Seanbaby is great
Quote by Eastwinn
you're a college student now bob

you should be able to wiki

lol why didn't ya just say extortion

also doesn't inevitable sorta imply it's going to happen rather than it is? because that's silly saying it doesn't now. i don't think that's what you meant though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Eastwinn
:/

I used to, but I stopped about 2 or so years ago.

I see racks. I see racks all day long.

I don't pay attention to the weather.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Nope, because current methods of solar power production are inefficient.
[...]
No, I don't doubt climate change is occurring.

lol

head to the dumpster. you'll fit right in the far left corner just squeeze in there
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol why didn't ya just say extortion

also doesn't inevitable sorta imply it's going to happen rather than it is? because that's silly saying it doesn't now. i don't think that's what you meant though

i am suggesting that there is no private format of medical care in which racketeering will not occur. i call it racketeering because this isn't silly gang shit, this is government approved organized crime
what if I support nuclear power?

Nuclear/solar is the way forward imo
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Quote by Bladez22

alright just hang out near the dumpster for now
Quote by Bladez22

how is nuclear power even a good idea tho?

RIP in peace Japan
Quote by GuitarGod_92

RIP in peace Japan

Japan being ******ed and not being able to maintain their nuclear power plants to the standard doesn't mean every other country is like them
Quote by GuitarGod_92

RIP in peace Japan

RIP in peace?

RIP in peace?

RIP in peace?

Get in the dumpster, you.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

RIP in peace Japan

far better idea than fossil fuels

but not the best idea

the best idea is solar
1. I think nuclear is better short-term and solar is the way to go long-term
2. I used to like cracked in like 2007 but haven't read an article of theirs since then
3. I see it
4. Save the #polarbears
Quote by Eastwinn
far better idea than fossil fuels

but not the best idea

the best idea is solar

nope, wind
Quote by GuitarGod_92
nope, wind

i disagree, but only on a pragmatic basis. from a strictly environmental stand point, okay cool opinion i like it.
Quote by Eastwinn

hi eastwinn,

I don't think I am trash because:

1.) I despise non-renewables to my core out of principle and wish more funds were invested in improving solar cell efficiency research and materials research (to move away from rare earth elements in manufacture) rather than being dumped increasingly desperate new oil and gas extraction processes.

2.) I am turning 28 in a month or so.

3.) Private medical industry is disgusting to me and being an NHS worker I lament moves that try to use privatisation to fix issues caused by bureaucracy and complacency. As if putting healthcare into the hands of a profit making organisation works in the overall public's interest (see every privatised care home scandal, ever)

4.) Evidence is pretty obvious for human caused climate change. What the actual long term effects end up being is a different matter, but I think it's not going to be great personally. Let's not confuse the layman with the varying details though.

however by this criteria you may consider me slightly trash for wanting some kind of high powered non-renewable like nuclear in use for spaceships, so we can conquer the galaxy and stuff. if we can do this on super efficient solar though, that is okay.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
1. I like solar. Tesla Model S powered by solar charging stations is GOAT. I'll get solar panels on my house if I'm ever in the position to afford them.
2. I read Cracked on my phone when I have to pass a few minutes, but I don't enjoy it.
3. Sure, why not.
4. Don't care one way or the other.
Remember those candies they use to have when we kids in those tiny colourfuk garbage pals? Those were good
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by darkcheef
Japan being ******ed and not being able to maintain their nuclear power plants to the standard doesn't mean every other country is like them

this

Coal and gas power stations throw out loads more radiation than nuclear plants. In Nuclear, all the waste material is desposed of properly, the only waste material that gets let out into the environment is water vapour from the cooling towers.

The CO2 and other gasses released from coal is responsible for millions of deaths each year, as well as fvcking up the atmosphere. The only reason people don't care about this is because its much easier for the media to get everyone scared of the evil nuclear radiation that's going to give us all 6 arms and 2 faces. What they don't tell you is that even coal power stations throw out tonnes of radiation, and like I said before, nuclear stations release no nuclear radiation, or harmful gasses. You dig for radioactive material, refine that, stick it in the core to heat water and power turbines. Then when its depleted you stick it back into the ground where it stays. I really don't see the problem I know it sounds terrifying if you don't know anything about radiation or simple physics, but radiation is literally everywhere

Oh and don't get me started on people fvcking up with half-lifes.... Everyone pisses themselves when they hear something has a half life of like 200 years, they're like "SEE IT STAYS AROUND FOR 200 YEARS AND WE CANT GET RID OF IT!! OMG!!!!". a half life of 200 years means that in 200 years, that material will have lost half of its radiation, which is pretty safe. A shorter half-life means its throwing out all that radiation faster, so there's more of it and its much more dangerous. If you have the same amount of radioactive material, one has a half life of 20 years, the other 120. The 120 one is a lot safer. Its simple once you think about it, and it really pisses me off when people don't realise this

its so frustrating, we can get rid of all coal power stations right now. We can switch over the nuclear and renewable energies, and slowly phase out nuclear until the renewables are efficient enough to run on. We can do it tomorrow, but we won't, because energy and oil companies are greedy and the government's are too pussy to challenge them and they like their money
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Last edited by Bladez22 at Sep 8, 2014,
Yay, apparently I'm not human trash.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Bladez22
nuclear radiation that's going to give us all 6 arms and 2 faces

to be fair imo that would be cool as shit

imagine all the RIM i could play with 6 arms

Whenever I try to discuss solar energy with anyone they always give me stupid reasons why that's not a good idea, like "lawl soler carz wont work cuz then all the gas carz will be obsouleet cuz there will b no gaz tashiinssszzz and poor ppl wont b abl to afford carz n drive " as if all the cars and gas stations in the world will suddenly disappear the second someone puts a solar panel on a car
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Today an undergrad in Maryland turned on his computer and gave me two reasons to believe I'm human trash.

Dear diary.
Quote by RylanThePotato
to be fair imo that would be cool as shit

imagine all the RIM i could play with 6 arms

Whenever I try to discuss solar energy with anyone they always give me stupid reasons why that's not a good idea, like "lawl soler carz wont work cuz then all the gas carz will be obsouleet cuz there will b no gaz tashiinssszzz and poor ppl wont b abl to afford carz n drive " as if all the cars and gas stations in the world will suddenly disappear the second someone puts a solar panel on a car

it would probably be electric cars charged from the grid powered by a collection of power company solar farms and the public with panels on their houses.

though I can see some fancy paint being created that can charge your car from light. pretty sure I've read about some stuff already being worked on in the labs that can do that on a very small scale right now.

again the biggest issue is materials technology, because both current "high efficiency" solar cells and batteries require a lot of expensive, non-renewable and uncommon materials.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Rossenrot
Today an undergrad in Maryland turned on his computer and gave me two reasons to believe I'm human trash.

Dear diary.

obvious #3

but is the other #1 or #4

this matters. one of them is worse than the other