I can't remember the name of a youtube video I watched years ago. I need your help. You're my only hope.

A cat and a mouse (I think) lived together. I think the mouse was sort of abusive in the relationship. There was a series of youtube short videos about them. It was this quite isometric, very digitalised style of video. All electronic sounds, no proper voices. The only plot point I really remember is one of them trying to commit suicide and the other visiting them in hospital. But it kept replaying.

The title was something to do with hearts I think. On Humble Bundle there's a game called "where us my heart?" and that really reminded me of it for some reason.

I've just got home from partying out and about, so I'll be off to bed soon. Help me please before I go to bed. I need you all.

EDIT: actually while we're at it, I also remember a series of youtube videos that pretended to be made by a child. An octopus monster walked around poor quality paint videos searching for his family I think. He kept saying "where is my family" or something like that. Then last episode it was revealed not to be made by a child as the octopus man turned into hi-tech rendered 3D video (shit by nowadays standards I'm sure).
Any help?
Last edited by MadClownDisease at Sep 8, 2014,
Quote by MadClownDisease

EDIT: actually while we're at it, I also remember a series of youtube videos that pretended to be made by a child. An octopus monster walked around poor quality paint videos searching for his family I think. He kept saying "where is my family" or something like that. Then last episode it was revealed not to be made by a child as the octopus man turned into hi-tech rendered 3D video (shit by nowadays standards I'm sure).
Any help?

Finding Nemo
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Ok these are all close, but not quite. Good hustle team. But if we're not careful, I'm going to sober up and/or go to bed. I need this, man.

... actually I just found it. I googled "relationship between cat and abusive mouse" and it was the first result. **** me, right? Thanks for your support guys, but I'm sorted. It was called "please say something"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2YdJy0w66Y
Dang, I can't believe I watched that whole thing. I thought for sure the cat was gonna be a goner. Nice little twist at the end.