ITT we discuss matters where we HEARTED TF UP, whatever that means to you [on tangent, introspecting why the ♡ shape is viewed as something only women should use (effiminent symbol) confuses me, for it is the hardest symbol imo]

To kick this off, I once forced myself to give a homeless guy bus fare without criticism/doubt on what/how he should spend his $

LETS SEE SOME HEART bics
this one time i played haxball with a bunch of amateurs from some guitar forum. it was a real difficult act of charity to associate my talents with such sub-par internet athletes.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
this one time i played haxball with a bunch of amateurs from some guitar forum. it was a real difficult act of charity to associate my talents with such sub-par internet athletes.

Haha damn man damn. No offense but this seems like a Cash of Clans:Age of Empires 2 as Haxball:FIFA 14 (all caps)
One time I was drunk and pity-****ed a fat broad.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Fat Lard
Clans:Age of Empires 2 as Haxball:FIFA 14 (all caps)

This was accidentally such a beautiful analogy, that I have to QFT (before it gets buried). It is so perfect (eg simpler controls but more importance in teamwork)
I once helped a relatively old woman carry a suitcase down some stairs. I only did it because she asked me to and no one else was around so I didn't want to look like a dick.

Also the suitcase was pretty much light as a feather. Even a decrepit old fogey can carry a feather, surely?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
I once helped a relatively old woman carry a suitcase down some stairs. I only did it because she asked me to and no one else was around so I didn't want to look like a dick.

Also the suitcase was pretty much light as a feather. Even a decrepit old fogey can carry a feather, surely?

She was definitely looking for an excuse to blow you.
Quote by Fat Lard
This was accidentally such a beautiful analogy, that I have to QFT (before it gets buried). It is so perfect (eg simpler controls but more importance in teamwork)

bud you dont even play 3v3-4v4s 2k4+ you dont even know what a good arabia castle sling looks like what is your teamwork getting your p2w credit card donations synced up give me a break

ps id wreck you at fifa too defensive god one slight error and i take that momentum home 1-0 90th minute no shots you got rekt cya in minors scrub.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
synced up give me a break

what is this, the Stone Age? No thx I dont have Windows 98 cant dl that game
Quote by snipelfritz
She was definitely looking for an excuse to blow you.

I can't believe I wasted this opportunity
I have nothing important to say
Quote by Fat Lard
what is this, the Stone Age? No thx I dont have Windows 98 cant dl that game

lol bud implying we dont have a platform that automatically applies colourfix and offers acceptable resolution mods. yr gonna have to downgrade to a 98 pc after all of those real money transactions though clannie
Damn man tbh I wouldnt mind trying it out but my ASUS laptop cant stream a youtube vid with Word open >_>

But yeah write off the CoC before giving it a try bwaha-joiin us
Last edited by Fat Lard at Sep 9, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz

Quote by guitarxo
I ate a heart shaped slice of pizza last week

The contrast in this forum is unbelievable
Quote by Ssargentslayer
The contrast in this forum is unbelievable

I don't know. I'm pretty sure by pizza she actually meant dick and the heart shape is just the shape of the balls if you're looking at them up side down.
Quote by Thrashtastic15
bud you dont even play 3v3-4v4s 2k4+ you dont even know what a good arabia castle sling looks like what is your teamwork getting your p2w credit card donations synced up give me a break

ps id wreck you at fifa too defensive god one slight error and i take that momentum home 1-0 90th minute no shots you got rekt cya in minors scrub.

LOL look at this div 3 loser thinking he can hype up aint happening bud lemme tell ya my gk -> 9.9 rating every. single. game. you have no idea what yr walking into pal or should i say running back towards cus my counter-attack game = FLAWLESS. gl though

I gave a homeless person 3 ice cream sandwiches because I had a shit ton of ice cream sandwiches on me and I figured he'd enjoy them. When I gave them to him he started crying and then it became awkward.

Nah just kidding. He did cry and I felt for him. I hope he enjoyed the ice cream.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Once I tried to hold a door open for someone but accidentally let go a little early and they still had to open the door most of the way. They said, "hey, thanks anyway dude."
Quote by Nelshizzle
I gave a homeless person 3 ice cream sandwiches because I had a shit ton of ice cream sandwiches on me and I figured he'd enjoy them. When I gave them to him he started crying and then it became awkward.

Nah just kidding. He did cry and I felt for him. I hope he enjoyed the ice cream.

Honestly THIS!!! THIS IS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT. We are all heart-cored tf out (until Thrash derailed this thread with his OT, unprooven goonery... sadly you cant ban him for the soft crime of "HEART PUMPS BABY FOOD" - why else would you be so scared in dl-ing an app that you owe NOTHING to? , but I suppose we can let it slide just this one time)

imo we cant just force him via our exec decisions but have to get to the bottom of the Gerber food so to speak and lead the Righteous Path (by playing Clash of Clans with the most solid clan in the American's hemisphere)
Last edited by Fat Lard at Sep 10, 2014,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
Once I tried to hold a door open for someone but accidentally let go a little early and they still had to open the door most of the way. They said, "hey, thanks anyway dude."

Its only bad on your side if the guy speeded up to join in on the ♡

And he most certainly DID CANIGETAHEARTBUMP??

**did to get closer to the ♡ (eh Thrash eh?) in another way I mean for realizing he shoulda sped up, not that youre bad brah
Quote by Nelshizzle

Wow, what an ass. He doesn't have a freezer. He had to eat those all right away. Way to give someone less unfortunate one hell of a brain freeze.
Quote by snipelfritz
Wow, what an ass. He doesn't have a freezer. He had to eat those all right away. Way to give someone less unfortunate one hell of a brain freeze.

Who doesn't eat 3 ice cream sandwiches in one shot? I know I do.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
I made fun of my dad for being old today but I canceled it out by helping him proofread a long boring article about chemicals I don't understand
cat
Last night smoked my last cig (mom was trying to sign me up for real expensive hypnotherapy but im not doing this to her/myself/my loved ones.

Feel great now but keeping hard if that changes
Quote by snipelfritz

Saint.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
I fitted a kitchen for free for one of my friends, helped an old lady bring her shopping home and helped some dude out of his car when he slid off the road and toppled his car.

I'm fucking fantastic.
I once woke up at 3:40am because my grandfather wanted WD-40 for his wheelchair

to this day i have no idea
¯\_()_/¯
Quote by Fat Lard

**did to get closer to the ♡ (eh Thrash eh?) in another way I mean for realizing he shoulda sped up, not that youre bad brah

thanks brah. i have no idea wtf you're saying, but thanks