You could say that my goals have changed over time. This may be because I have long been here and matured over the years, from fourteen to nineteen is a good time. When I first arrived we were still in Cz, in those sweet years, my primary goal was to read and comment on stories I liked, after that I started writing fanfics then felt the need to conquer Cz, but I still had much to learn. Then when I learned enough, my goal step to post Longfic and then conquer Cz, however I discovered that I'm too lazy to write several chapters and I can hardly write really long things (except these giant comments, these if I write). I decided to put aside my desire to conquer Cz. FFL Then we moved and want to conquer it, but I missed for a long, long time. Then I went back and got lost, I repeated the cycle a few times, becoming an idle phantom. Now come back and this time to stay, at least for a while, I decided to have fun, read, keep writing course, help out there and try to conquer someday FFL. Did you know that? Screw this, to mature my foot, after 5 years my main focus is and has always been conquering FFL. So @ Nobita-kun I offer my humble services anytime FFL and then conquer the world.

Mr Tire Coupons
Ll Bean Coupons
Caribou Coffee Coupons
Opi Coupons
Dickeys Barbecue Pit Coupons
Amf Bowling Coupons
Beneful Dog Food Coupons
Babies R Us Coupons
Hills Science Diet Coupons
Pupperoni Coupons

You could say that my goals have changed over time. This may be because I have long been here and matured over the years, from fourteen to nineteen is a good time. When I first arrived we were still in Cz, in those sweet years, my primary goal was to read and comment on stories I liked, after that I started writing fanfics then felt the need to conquer Cz, but I still had much to learn. Then when I learned enough, my goal step to post Longfic and then conquer Cz, however I discovered that I'm too lazy to write several chapters and I can hardly write really long things (except these giant comments, these if I write). I decided to put aside my desire to conquer Cz. FFL Then we moved and want to conquer it, but I missed for a long, long time. Then I went back and got lost, I repeated the cycle a few times, becoming an idle phantom. Now come back and this time to stay, at least for a while, I decided to have fun, read, keep writing course, help out there and try to conquer someday FFL. Did you know that? Screw this, to mature my foot, after 5 years my main focus is and has always been conquering FFL. So @ Nobita-kun I offer my humble services anytime FFL and then conquer the world.
reported*
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice