1969-70 Vintage Fender USA Jazz Bass - Fiesta Red (Refinish) - With hard case

Selling off some of my old guitars!!!

Here we have a Fender 1969/70 Jazz Bass profesionally refinished many years ago in Fiesta Red, All round excellent condition for its age, it was refinished in Fiesta Red many years ago and does have lacquer cracks to the finish,there are a couple of nicks to the finish as you can see in the pictures, one of the bride saddle screws is missing, a couple of screws on the scratchplate have been replaced also the scratchplate is not original but the rest of the bass is original. The neck and the neck pocket on the body has 1964 in faint pencil and I when I checked this with Fender they told me that there were many basses assembed in 69/70 using bodies and necks from 1964 onwards. The Rosewood fingerboard has a white binding around it and also the pickups have serial numbers 7502, the neck is nice and straight with no issues and it plays and sounds superb!

All the hardware and frets have age related marks and in perfect working order with no issues at all. It does come with a hard case but the original Fender one

Please get in touch for more information call me on 07836747872, I also have full size HD pics I can send over.
Attachments:
forum.jpg