sup guys, BuffyFan570 here and i just burned out a real face melter.

i'm sure you're all curious about the lick so let's just go ahead and get that out of the way

check this out!

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10--------------
E|--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12------12--10--12--

can you feel the heat?

i bet you can.

tips for playing my lick:

1. crank your Fender Frontman all the way to 10, and make sure you have the overdrive on.
2. turn the bass settings down and the treble up
3. put the gain at about an 8. a 7 or a 8 will do just fine.
4. play as fast as you possibly can for extra badass points
5. you can also rest one of your legs on the top of the amp too for stylistic reasons. i don't personally reccomend this because that's how i broke my last amp tho.

rock on!

\m/
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
lick that ass
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
lick that ass

minterman22 stamp of approval

Quote by BuffyFan570
sup guys, BuffyFan570 here and i just burned out a real face melter.

i'm sure you're all curious about the lick so let's just go ahead and get that out of the way

check this out!

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
G|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
D|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------10--------------
E|--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12--0--10--12------12--10--12--

can you feel the heat?

i bet you can.

tips for playing my lick:

1. crank your Fender Frontman all the way to 10, and make sure you have the overdrive on.
2. turn the bass settings down and the treble up
3. put the gain at about an 8. a 7 or a 8 will do just fine.
4. play as fast as you possibly can for extra badass points
5. you can also rest one of your legs on the top of the amp too for stylistic reasons. i don't personally reccomend this because that's how i broke my last amp tho.

rock on!

\m/

well i think the tab got messed up even tho i used a tablature writing program to make that.

i'd just upload a video demonstration but my boy sparky dropped my phone in the shitter a couple weeks ago.

i went ahead and transposed the riff to a computer program so those who are interested can hear what it's supposed to sound like.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DD7QIlY14Y
Quote by BuffyFan570
well i think the tab got messed up even tho i used a tablature writing program to make that.

i'd just upload a video demonstration but my boy sparky dropped my phone in the shitter a couple weeks ago.

i went ahead and transposed the riff to a computer program so those who are interested can hear what it's supposed to sound like.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DD7QIlY14Y

****ing Sparky Man!

I'm Your Biggest Fan Will You Sign My Boobs?
Quote by deadsmileyface
This Is Inspirational You're Gonna Be A Star!!!

Quote by deadsmileyface
****ing Sparky Man!

I'm Your Biggest Fan Will You Sign My Boobs?

i fucking love you
Quote by Jon777
yeah d00d so sick \m/ i'm gonna need a new amp after playing that

\m/

that's what i like to hear brother rock on!
99% certain I've heard this riff before.
But then, I'm a huge fan of yours TS, so maybe that is why.
I have nothing important to say
Quote by JackSaints
99% certain I've heard this riff before.
But then, I'm a huge fan of yours TS, so maybe that is why.

You're thinking of the guy farting in his girlfriend's toilet.
^
Quote by BuffyFan570
Come on this has to be a troll
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.