I have a Mesa/Boogie Mark IV short head, an Orange PPC 212 Openback cab, and an Orange PPC 212 Closedback cab. Can I rig the Mesa into both of them simultaneously or would that cause some issues with impedance etc?

Both cabs feature:
- 2 X Celestion Vintage 30
- 120 Watts Power Handling
- 16ohms impedance.

The Mesa Mark IV has two 4ohm speaker jacks and one 8ohm speaker jack.

Any ideas if this is doable?
in short: yes (probably)

how: not quite sure, someone else will hopefully will be able to furnish you with that information as to ohms and all that.

silly question: do you have 2 outs for cabs in the back?
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
There's a daisy chain output on one of the cabs, is there? Your total load is 8 ohms. You have to daisy chain them off the 8 ohm output.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification
My band
Quote by Dempsey68

silly question: do you have 2 outs for cabs in the back?

" The Mesa Mark IV has two 4ohm speaker jacks and one 8ohm speaker jack."

Do the cabs have 4ohm in jacks?
As the cabs are 16ohm, I'm guessing they contain 2x8ohm speakers in each. Rewire to 4ohm & you're sorted
My Gear:- A guitar, a guitar lead, a guitar amplifier. Or sometimes just an acoustic guitar!
Quote by anguskilminster
As the cabs are 16ohm, I'm guessing they contain 2x8ohm speakers in each. Rewire to 4ohm & you're sorted

Quote by Cathbard
There's a daisy chain output on one of the cabs, is there? Your total load is 8 ohms. You have to daisy chain them off the 8 ohm output.

either of these options would work.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by Cathbard

+1
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?