OK, I've been dealing with this problem for quite a long time now. I've thought about talking to my mom about this, but somehow I feel she wouldn't understand my problem. I could have also talked to my friends about this, but then I remember I don't have any friends, so...I suppose after long nights debating this issue in my head, the only outlet I've got the left is the internet, aka. the Pit. So, yeah, here it goes...

I'm thinking of watching Firefly, but I know it got cancelled after the first season to the dismay of many fans. I don't want to feel that kind of misery. However, I recently heard they made a movie called Serenity that works as a sequel.

However, is it any good?

I don't want to watch the show, love it, and then be left with blue balls.

What do I do?
Watch the show, and then watch the film. The film provides the closure needed to end the season.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Philip_pepper
I've thought about talking to my mom about this, but somehow I feel she wouldn't understand my problem. I could have also talked to my friends about this, but then I remember I don't have any friends

lol you're so lame...
Quote by Baby Joel
Watch the show, and then watch the film. The film provides the closure needed to end the season.

Thanks Baby Joel. You've always had my back.
Quote by Philip_pepper
Thanks Baby Joel. You've always had my back.

it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Watch it. It will hurt, but it will be worth it.

Quote by MapOfYourHead
You watch something else instead. Obvs wasn't good enough to be kept on air

Quote by whoomit
Nobody gives a shit what you do.

Sassy! But also probably right.

And don't watch Firefly. Watch Mission Hill instead.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
yo have you heard about this show with the same actor who plaued the dad in malcolm in the middle they say its relly good hes a chef of some sort
Quote by MetalMullet
yo have you heard about this show with the same actor who plaued the dad in malcolm in the middle they say its relly good hes a chef of some sort

I've heard about that. I think he works at a car wash or something, so the story is probably based on Shark Tale.
Also, watch in DVD order, not the order the episodes aired.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Philip_pepper

Explain!

He means watch in DVD order, not the order the episodes aired.
Watch anime and build a relationship with a special waifu and be happy instead.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Watch anime and build a relationship with a special waifu and be happy instead.

/thread
¯\_()_/¯
Watch the movie first cause the show was better. Then watch Jericho and be mad at the government for cancelling it because that show was much better deserves a movie.
Watch the series 'V' then watch the movie They Live.
Then put 2 and 2 together
ZEN JUDDHISM
The new solo project, and spiritual philosophy... Album out now !
----------------------------------------------------------
hybrid 6.0
Debut album 'Silent Destruction' out now
Read the Two Guys Metal review here
Firefly being cancelled just adds to the underdog-ness of Mal and crew. Great show. WATCH IT
My God, it's full of stars!
i watched the movie before watching the show. i have not watched the show yet. i am unsure if there is any point.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
i watched the movie before watching the show. i have not watched the show yet. i am unsure if there is any point.

Do it. I saw the movie first, and now I'm a pathetic Browncoat privately pining for a second chance for the series, all the while knowing that it will never happen.

Seriously though, its worth watching. It kind of adds a, I don't know, depth to the movie that isn't there otherwise...or something.