Poll: If you had to live with one or the other for the rest of your life which would it be?
Poll Options
View poll results: If you had to live with one or the other for the rest of your life which would it be?
11 Humbuckers?
0 0%
5 Single coils?
0 0%
Voters: 0.
Hey guys. It has been a long time since I have posted.
These admins are some funny guys I tell ya!
Thanks for closing my last thread.

I love guitar, and so I have decided to do a paper on a guitar subject.

I have to complete a survey out of fifty people, and I thought to myself what better crowd to poll about guitars than the Ultimate guitar community.
Let me continue by adding I love both humbuckers and single coils and own both les paul's and strats. I have to write a debate themed paper and thought that humbuckers vs. single coils is a good one since people always have an opinion. If you had one choice between a standard single coil 5 toggle switch and a standard humbucker 3 toggle switch which one would you live with for the rest of your life. IT is a hard question! I know it to be true, but think about it hard and let me know. you are helping out a lot!
Thanks peoples.
Ask a serious question and stop posting junk if you actually want help.

If you need a survey of 50 people, try to write an actual survey and not a single "pick one" poll that doesn't even make sense. 11 humbuckers? Come on. Last chance to stop messing around.