Page 1 of 2
Post maybe 1 or 2 songs you immediately took a liking to when you first heard them. Try to post some recent ones (as in songs you found the other day, not exactly released this year).

Feather - Nujabes

When You Were Young - The Killers
Last edited by Cardbored at Sep 10, 2014,
Quote by Baby Joel
I posted it in Ean's thread, but I'll post it again here

this is good.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
**** yeah Nujabes!

also +1 to the Killers and Spiritualized
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
'Africa' by Toto.

Legit.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I don't listen to enough music to have a good answer, although I was looking for more songs from Hopes Die Last and digged this tune.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLAWQtMGh_I

I need to download it.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I love JBT anyway, but this song I just have to blast as loud as I can and the solo just sends me into a frenzy near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfPlifGlA9w
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Liked this band for a long time, for some reason avoided this album cause of "bad rep". Have no idea why the critics slam this album.
I really like it though and this song cheers me up every single time I hear it.

http://youtu.be/0xjF_QyeTMY
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I recently fell in love with Of Monsters and Men's two singles (that I know of) here in America: "Little Talks" and "Mountain Sound". I'd heard of the band, but only heard their music for the first time a few days ago in my girlfriend's car, as she just bought their current (?) album. I adore their male-female harmonies, it reminds me of the Pixies best moments. Otherwise, I apparently have a soft spot for this sort of sweetly, naively romantic indie rock, as I also greatly enjoy Beat Happening's "Jamboree" album and some Death Cab for Cutie.
I've got the spirit, but lose the feeling.
Last edited by intheshadowplay at Sep 12, 2014,
Quote by intheshadowplay
I recently fell in love with Of Monsters and Men's two singles (that I know of) here in America: "Little Talks" and "Mountain Sound". I'd heard of the band, but only heard their music for the first time a few days ago in my girlfriend's car, as she just bought their current (?) album. I adore their male-female harmonies, it reminds me of the Pixies best moments. Otherwise, I apparently have a soft spot for this sort of sweetly, naively romantic indie rock, as I also greatly enjoy Beat Happening's "Jamboree"album and some Death Cab for Cutie.

Yeah from what i've heard of Of Monsters and Men they got some good stuff. Unfortunately here they were overplayed on the radio with their Little Talks single. I think i'll give it some time before I start properly giving them a listen.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
I'm just now listening to all these songs. Currently listening to Andrea's song. So far they've been pretty awesome. Particularly like what Baby Joel posted
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Page 1 of 2