Page 1 of 2
Im back to lifting after 1,5 year gaining those newb gains back. I used to take creatine and aminos. On top of that bought myself a huge tank of ON Whey protein with french vanilla cream flavor.

Just drank my first protein shake and got to say this thing tastes godly. I think I'm addicted to it. Do you think I can get roidrage if I drink 6-10 cups a day?
Quote by captainsnazz
you shouldn't be supplementing your diet like that if you have no idea what you're doing

Its all natural bro its cool
Quote by arcanom

Poo, scorpions and kidney stones are also all natural.
Just saying.
Tiger got to hunt, bird got to fly; man got to sit and wonder, 'Why, why, why?'
Tiger got to sleep, bird got to land; man got to tell himself he understand.

Quote by arcanom
Do you think I can get roidrage if I drink 6-10 cups a day?

don't do this ffs count your macros
You won't get roidrage but you will get fat.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I could've sworn you asked what to do, not what you were doing.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ultimate-slash
Poo, scorpions and kidney stones are also all natural.
Just saying.

So true!
"Being honest may not get you a lot of friends, but it'll always get you the right ones."
Someone probably knows the recommended amount to take, I know my brother has about 2 pints a day though.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
10 mcnuggets contain more protein than a 6 pk of a lot of those shakes, they also taste like ass.

You'll want to aim for at least 50g of protein a day.

I'm a doctor.
Exercise & nutrtion thread!

But you really dont need to drink that much every day
cat
6-10 cups of anything aside from water is probably not good for you. I'm not a doctor though, perhaps you should ask one.
Quote by guitarxo
Exercise & nutrtion thread!

But you really dont need to drink that much every day

^ that

most of the guys in there know what they're talking about
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by Thrashtastic15
drink water, eat meat and lift heavy things.

This. Those drinks/supplements are garbage, bad for you, and I'm sure the diarrhea won't be too pleasant.
no, 1 or 2 a day can be beneficial depending on the rest of your diet and exercise schedule, also there are no anabolic steroids in protein shakes so one cannot ingest enough to produce roidrage
Fuuuck that man you're trying way too hard, use steroids.

Or make more physical exercise.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
Fuuuck that man you're trying way too hard, use steroids.

Or make more physical exercise.

where can I get steroids? I wanna ride dem cycles
Quote by arcanom

Any superdrug store will have them.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by arcanom

you know that one guy at your gym who has a back full of acne and this weird tick that makes him look like he's some kind of frog trying to catch a fly with his tongue

ask him
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
I already use corticosteroids for some health issue. can I combine it with anabolic steroids and go hulk mode?
Yeah, do steroids. If you want to shut off your testes.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
Your goin to seriously hurt yourself and cause irreversable damage. Work your ass off, take in protein, work your ass off some more, take amino acids, keep working your ass off, throw in some No2 before work outs, and WORK YOUR ASS OFF. There is no easy magical way. Even with steriods.
Gibson LP Classic HP
Schecter LE Hellraiser C-1
Schecter KM-7
Peavey 6505+
Marshall1960a
Line 6 Wireless G50> Boss TU-3> Dunlop Orignal Crybaby> Ibanez TS-9> MXR Smart Gate> Digitech Turbo Flange> MXR Black Label Chorus> MXR Carbon Copy
Quote by pantallica87
Your goin to seriously hurt yourself and cause irreversable damage. Work your ass off, take in protein, work your ass off some more, take amino acids, keep working your ass off, throw in some No2 before work outs, and WORK YOUR ASS OFF. There is no easy magical way. Even with steriods.

was jking man aint takin no steroids. (except the cortico ones)
Quote by Mr E Meat
snort whey

Amateur.

Rock that shit up with some baking powder and freebase it.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
Idiots all of you. If you want to gain weight and muscle mass, you should aim for between 1-2 grams of protein per lbs of your own bodyweight. Also you gotta make sure you are in a caloric surplus, this means eating more calories than you burn throughout the day. If you need help, send me a message, I can make you a training program and a simple "what to eat" guide to gain muscle "quickly"(There is no secret magic way to either train or eat to gain tons of muscle quickly), and I can also give you some other health and fitness related advice if you want

Btw, having protein shakes are a good way to get your daily protein in, but make sure that at least 70% of the protein you consume comes from good unprocessed foods.
I can also give you some advice on what type of supplements to help you reach your goals faster. doublepost
Forget the shakes

Take Zinc, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, and Pygeum root bark

You don't burn enough calories in a day to warrant consuming mass amounts of a liquid protein imitation. Work on spending more time sweating and making micro tears.

Also reduce your liquid intake to only filtered water.

Consume powdered glucose reduced egg whites if you really lack protein in your diet/already are 100+ kg

http://nutritiondata.self.com/facts/dairy-and-egg-products/124/2

EDIT: You're also going to need an old man's multivitamin complex.

+you need precursors for all them darn neurotransmitters
http://nutritiondata.self.com/foods-001079000000000000000-w.html?maxCount=58

Now go and squat
Legato and fluidity in your playing is where it's at

DJENT!!
ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Shredwizard445 at Sep 11, 2014,
Quote by arcanom

rofl

You seem like the kind of guy I'd smash your face in across from the street from a gym in an alley. Bruh.
Quote by LivinJoke84
I cant be naked. I have a huge fear of leaving a stain wherever i sit. Especially if its really warm
Quote by Bladez22
protein shakes destroy your kidneys. But you do have two so

No they don't you moron
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
Quote by Bladez22
protein shakes destroy your kidneys. But you do have two so

Where's your proof for this?
Quote by arcanom
I already use corticosteroids for some health issue. can I combine it with anabolic steroids and go hulk mode?

this sounds like the best option.
Page 1 of 2