Russian Hackers Release 5 Million Gmail Usernames and Passwords Online

It’s good news/bad news time. The bad news is that someone got his or her hands on nearly 5 million Gmail addresses and corresponding passwords and made them all public. The good news is that even if your Gmail address is on the list, the password may be too old to merit much concern.

Good try Russia. Maybe next time?

sauce
Bit late.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
check if the bad guys gotcha

https://isleaked.com/en
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Looks like I'm safe

YOU WILL NOT ACCESS THE GMAIL ACCOUNT I MADE JUST SO I COULD MAKE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL TODAY, COMMIES!!
Quote by Rockford_rocks
Looks like I'm safe

YOU WILL NOT ACCESS THE GMAIL ACCOUNT I MADE JUST SO I COULD MAKE A NEW YOUTUBE CHANNEL TODAY, COMMIES!!

Careful dude. They might access it in 10 years or so..

Plus you don't know whose reading this..
Quote by Ssargentslayer
Careful dude. They might access it in 10 years or so..

Plus you don't know whose reading this..

And to that I say bring it on reds
They told me I should change my password once in awhile. **** you ive been using the same one for almost ten years.
Thats it Russia, its you and me, wrestlemania, in the steel cage, 2 hour iron man match, anything goes. Bring your A game because im gonna unleash a can o whoop ass on your sovereign nation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
Thats it Russia, its you and me, wrestlemania, in the steel cage, 2 hour iron man match, anything goes. Bring your A game because im gonna unleash a can o whoop ass on your sovereign nation.

I don't know man. I heard Putin gots himself a black belt.
They better not mess with the three youtube channels I subscribe to using that email
bill o'reilly made this up as an excuse to pressure obama to declare war on russia

obviously
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.